High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Douglas Ostrander

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Douglas Ostrander I was planning to get a chimney cap from the CB dealer (I forgot when I bought the other parts). Do you think that is the best one to use, or do you recommend something else?
The central boiler cap will fit the pipe properly and not blow off. It is what I use. I did take off the bird screen mesh. My stack is 5 sections high.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine bought a new asv vt70. That full clear cab is something else. You can see so much better versus the cabs everyone else uses. In 2 years the only issues have been the shock to hold the door open has hauled and the fuel tank gauge is acting up. He has been very pleased with it.

I like the Asv machines for sand and mud and snow. They seem to do better in worse conditions but I don’t like all the bogey wheel and bearing maintenance. All the 7 series cats. I.e. 257,277,287 etc had Asv undercarriages. They don’t run them anymore. We had a 257 at work it went well in soft conditions but we always had trouble with the undercarriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like my 06 300

Ergonomics

No emissions bs

And no joy sticks

We have a 750 with joys and I hate that thing

I’ll just keep fixing mine when it needs it [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills
I like the joy sticks I have trouble with the feeling in my feet so it makes it hard to operate the foot controls

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine bought a new asv vt70. That full clear cab is something else. You can see so much better versus the cabs everyone else uses. In 2 years the only issues have been the shock to hold the door open has hauled and the fuel tank gauge is acting up. He has been very pleased with it.

We have been pleased with our asv sr80 until we have to get parts for it then it's a big pain in the rear. We have it down right now because we had to replace some hydraulic hoses no big deal but it also needs hydraulic filters that I'm having trouble finding even the dealer is not sure if or how long it would take to get them, I'm hoping cat filters will work they crossed the number over and have some if they don't we will put old ones back on until dealer can find them

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have been pleased with our asv sr80 until we have to get parts for it then it's a big pain in the rear. We have it down right now because we had to replace some hydraulic hoses no big deal but it also needs hydraulic filters that I'm having trouble finding even the dealer is not sure if or how long it would take to get them, I'm hoping cat filters will work they crossed the number over and have some if they don't we will put old ones back on until dealer can find them

That sucks. I’m sure there is a cross filter. Asv is right here in Minnesota and the dealer he bought from is a great guy. Small town dealer not some big corporation

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like the Asv machines for sand and mud and snow. They seem to do better in worse conditions but I don’t like all the bogey wheel and bearing maintenance. All the 7 series cats. I.e. 257,277,287 etc had Asv undercarriages. They don’t run them anymore. We had a 257 at work it went well in soft conditions but we always had trouble with the undercarriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here so I under stand that

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks. I’m sure there is a cross filter. Asv is right here in Minnesota and the dealer he bought from is a great guy. Small town dealer not some big corporation

Our dealer is Over an hr away and says they will have to see if they can get them ordered and don't know how long it will take
That's the big reason we are looking to get one that we have a local dealer for

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our dealer is Over an hr away and says they will have to see if they can get them ordered and don't know how long it will take
That's the big reason we are looking to get one that we have a local dealer for

Have you checked with NAPA? They can usually get any filter!

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lifelong bachelor here. I work on chainsaws in my bedroom.:aplastao::b1: I just make sure there's no fuel residue. When I need more bench space, I use the kitchen table.
That's probably what will be doing when I get moved into my place the spare room will become my work shop it will be warmer then the family shop