High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If those tarps have any latent oil, or don't breathe, they'll allow condensation to form, and rust the equipment. Moving blankets or the ilk will allow the air flow upwards and the moisture to pass through.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If those tarps have any latent oil, or don't breath, they'll allow condensation to form, and rust the equipment. Moving blankets or the ilk will allow the air flow upwards and the moisture to pass through.

That makes sense. I'm going to have to try that and see if it works better. I hate how dirty they get, so it would be great if that would work.

Thanks for the suggestions fellas!

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So is your shop like mine, where if you fell down no one would find you and that's where they'd find your mummified body?

Getting around in my shop I look like an Ostrich walking around.
Cleaning my shop is really just rearranging all the crap so it just looks different.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is where he keeps them heated full time, part time, or not at all? I was really surprised when I saw all the rust considering how dry we are out here usually. I didn't have the rusting issue when I heated the garage full time.

It’s only heated when he is working in it. Has a wood/waste oil burning stove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hmmmm, I think I'm going to try the blankets instead of those blue tarps I tried before, because that's how I do it. I only heat it when I'm out there. Thanks for the info! I'd feel a ton better keeping some of the dirt, that turns to muck, off of them.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hmmmm, I think I'm going to try the blankets instead of those blue tarps I tried before, because that's how I do it. I only heat it when I'm out there. Thanks for the info! I'd feel a ton better keeping some of the dirt, that turns to muck, off of them.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting around in my shop I look like an Ostrich walking around.
Cleaning my shop is really just rearranging all the crap so it just looks different.
Thanks for that picture Steve :risas3: until I realized me doing the same thing in more areas than a shop.
@moparnut88 hope my prayers have helped your sweet out.
Another find at the yard waste dump 20200224_154046.jpg
Stump end of several pieces that are tempting me into bad weather tomorrow. Farwood for future.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I think the biggest thing is the blankets breathe and the tarps don’t so they trap moisture. He’s been buying them from harbor freight with coupons for like 1.99-2.99 per blanket.