High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes have to be careful in the am itll all be frozen again itll be slick for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Never unfrozen on ground. Just the dark areas in the sun, dark grey snow splash behind the wheels on the south side & part of snow on dark blue car.
Scrapers up here moved the black ice from last night onto outer edge median kinda and drivesays

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never unfrozen on ground. Just the dark areas in the sun, dark grey snow splash behind the wheels on the south side & part of snow on dark blue car.
Scrapers up here moved the black ice from last night onto outer edge median kinda and drivesays
Sounds about right. Got to try out this new cars all wheel drive today and can honestly say I'm impressed. Never even spun. This thing is gonna go anywhere.

JDlowe

Sawmaster
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Kyle, I decided to get that old Mopar goin.[emoji39]

9ef655fc237c17fedd5f9fa69b8e1a26.jpg

Love that Barker Saw bub!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven’t watched a game all year. Haven’t watched since they started kneeling for the National Anthem.

I stopped watching before that when I started having kids. Kind of hard listening to grown ass men making millions playing football complain about not making enough millions.

Oh and Roger Goodell has F'ed up the game if you ask me and needs to kick rocks.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
[QUOTE="moparnut88, post: 805861, This thing is gonna go anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Those specific words bit me a couple times:eek: even rear wheel drive VW's w/snows 50 years ago lost the moment on rare occassions.
50% more degrees than 24 hours ago gusty wind more than makes up for it
Reminds me; build a fire for a man he stays warm tonite, set a man on fire he stays hot the rest of his life

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You never know.
Met up with Ed and Rob this morning and went down to Bull Creek to cut some wood. Where we were cutting was right beside the cabin. Pulled up, got out and I was thinking, "That's not much wood there. " This was About 9:30. About 4 trunks laying on the ground 10-15 foot long, 18 inches or so diameter and smaller. Finally got the splitter started and just left it running and grabbed a saw and started cutting. Ed was cutting up the others too. My daughter and granddaughters started moving rounds to the splitter so I put the saw down and Brooklyn took the seat and controls and her and I started making sticks . It was cold. 20 degrees with 4 degrees wind chill. Other than burning up the first drive belt on the splitter in 15 minutes, (I had spare belts with me but this didn't bode very well) everything went good after that. Second belt lasted the rest of the time there. We filled Ed's truck and then, surprisingly, finished the rest onto his trailer. About maybe a cord .Maybe a touch less.
Anyway, we got back home by noon and got a text from Ed. He had dropped the wood off to an elderly gentleman he hadn't heard from for a while . The last he'd heard from him was he was ok and someone else probably needed the wood worse. When Ed got there, the gentleman didn't have any wood. He was cold.
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
I've been told that since I was a kid. We tried to go out last Saturday but the conditions were just too bad. Thank the Lord we were able to go this morning. Other than cold, the conditions were perfect. Now it's blowing like mad and the temps dropping. The Lord does work in mysterious ways.
You never know.
But that gentleman is warm now.
It's time for me to get back into this.
Thanks for listening guys and gals .:)