High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

rsting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope everyone's having a good memorial weekend. Hotter than heck, but nice and humid to go with it. Bad enough the wife talked me into helping clean inside the house. Ac feels great!

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw something today I never seen before. Was at a stop light on Hwy 69 and saw a flat bed semi getting ready to cross in front of me. It looked like it was hauling small storage boxes (2-3 feet boxes). The boxes were stacked 8-10 ft high almost the entire length of the trailer. It got closer and I noticed the whole trailer load of boxes were wrapped in netting (like mosquito netting). I was like, WTH is that. When it went by I could see clumps of bees inside the netting. There must have been 150-200 bee hives/nests/boxes on that truck. Wish I had got a picture.

I do not want to be the guy who removes that net.

Last edited:

old cookie

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw Levi today at Wal-Mart,I said why ain't you cutten wood,he said he had been cutten hedge all day.He also said it was to hot to cut today.He said the sap was running pretty good today.We were both looking at fishing tackle.Fishing sound's better than cutting wood today to me anyhow.