High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning Gents! 1 day off (in lieu of a scheduled day off I missed due to a mandatory class last Friday) an then back to work tomorrow through next Thursday!

I get to take two tires off of my beetle that wen flat the same day and get them fixed, then split and rack a bit of wood. Should be an interesting day.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
3:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 114106
Anybody ever hear of a Megasquirt?
That's what this thing is. Son is just about done putting it together. He could get it already assembled or in a kit. He chose the kit, $100 cheaper. All those little tiny things in there, him and his girlfriend put those in and hand soldered everything .
This thing will mount onto the factory computer and enable him to custom tune his engine with the laptop we helped him get back at Christmas. He'll also be installing a new center force clutch this weekend .
Pretty cool stuff.

I've looked at them before for custom turbo charged applications. What's this going on?

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Anybody ever hear of a Megasquirt?
That's what this thing is. Son is just about done putting it together. He could get it already assembled or in a kit. He chose the kit, $100 cheaper. All those little tiny things in there, him and his girlfriend put those in and hand soldered everything .
This thing will mount onto the factory computer and enable him to custom tune his engine with the laptop we helped him get back at Christmas. He'll also be installing a new center force clutch this weekend .
Pretty cool stuff.
I had a couple surface level soldering classes in the Navy and taught a one week course in basic soldering for about three years. The majority of those joints look pretty damn good. Might want to go back in and redo some of the globbed up heavy joints if the board presents any unexplained problems after testing. They probably won't, but it's the first place to start if they do. I'd give it a solid B, passing score.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From the looks of the welds on those boost tubes I would have got him a grinder for Christmas.

Other than that it looks like a pretty clean install.
I did get him a little air powered belt sander for cleaning up the welds .
He seems to like them the way they are .
Don't know why.

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hope everyone is doing well. Haven't been around here much lately. Hope to make an appearance at Matt's and get to see everyone... We have expanded our ministry a lot in the past year. We have partnered with some other ministries that do guided hunts and fishing for wounded vets and their families. We have been doing a good bit of logging as well as running the Norwood and doing carvings/cabins furniture/etc. And now we are focusing on learning how to incorporate low cost timber stand improvement/ land management/ wildlife habitat improvement, to our logging operation for the veterans ministries... Brought this old beast back to life from a local scrappers yard last week....
71afbaa398a92c280974ff3fea87cec1.jpg
well hope to see you all soon have a blessed week!!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope everyone is doing well. Haven't been around here much lately. Hope to make an appearance at Matt's and get to see everyone... We have expanded our ministry a lot in the past year. We have partnered with some other ministries that do guided hunts and fishing for wounded vets and their families. We have been doing a good bit of logging as well as running the Norwood and doing carvings/cabins furniture/etc. And now we are focusing on learning how to incorporate low cost timber stand improvement/ land management/ wildlife habitat improvement, to our logging operation for the veterans ministries... Brought this old beast back to life from a local scrappers yard last week....
71afbaa398a92c280974ff3fea87cec1.jpg
well hope to see you all soon have a blessed week!!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Looks good.