High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying to figure out just how tight I'm going to have to pack Rubydoo. Lots of stuff needs to get packed in.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
0228182057.jpg
Anybody ever hear of a Megasquirt?
That's what this thing is. Son is just about done putting it together. He could get it already assembled or in a kit. He chose the kit, $100 cheaper. All those little tiny things in there, him and his girlfriend put those in and hand soldered everything .
This thing will mount onto the factory computer and enable him to custom tune his engine with the laptop we helped him get back at Christmas. He'll also be installing a new center force clutch this weekend .
Pretty cool stuff.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 114106
That's what this thing is. Son is just about done putting it together. He could get it already assembled or in a kit. He chose the kit, $100 cheaper. All those little tiny things in there, him and his girlfriend put those in and hand soldered everything .
This thing will mount onto the factory computer and enable him to custom tune his engine with the laptop we helped him get back at Christmas. He'll also be installing a new center force clutch this weekend .
Pretty cool stuff.

He sounds like just them man to hack in to one of these AT/mtronic saws......

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 114106
Pretty cool stuff.
I've heard of them being used b4 but never seen one b4. They r supposed to be pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard of them being used b4 but never seen one b4. They r supposed to be pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm hoping he will have everything installed by the GTG and show up with it that Saturday.
Pretty proud of this kid .

I say "kid"
Be 30 this May.
:)

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening Gents! Should have the new Maxx grinder delivered in a few days. Bought a CBN wheel for it too, among some other things like a decent hookeroon. I'm excited for the delivery trucks now!!!

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can’t be. Smells nothing like that.

Back story:
I dug bushels of sassafras roots as a child. Even sold some to the little store in Oakville, Mo. The trees grew in the fence rows in south St Louis county.
Ok..
No smell: check
Not hedge either:

Was it dense and heavy?
Or rather easy to cut?