High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening y'all. Had fun at my nephews 4th bday party. 10 kids, all under 7 running and yelling. It was a good time. I've got 3 cords cut and stacked at my folks. Its green but it should be ready for next winter. Now I need to get some more seasoned wood over there, never know how long winter will last in Kansas.

I've been wanting to give Echo a try. Home Depot had the CS-490 for 279.99 so I pulled the trigger. I also picked up a like new CS-355T and a used MS180 for $200 at a pawn shop, both with cases. Made 4 sales in the last 10 days too. Cut safe!

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boy it's raining cats dogs and elephants here!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe @sawnami can help me identify the mono
Has an AH-47 Power Products 77cc engine.
Similar to my 35.
66bb58d983d03a64b110fa799d08c410.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening y'all. Had fun at my nephews 4th bday party. 10 kids, all under 7 running and yelling. It was a good time. I've got 3 cords cut and stacked at my folks. Its green but it should be ready for next winter. Now I need to get some more seasoned wood over there, never know how long winter will last in Kansas.

I've been wanting to give Echo a try. Home Depot had the CS-490 for 279.99 so I pulled the trigger. I also picked up a like new CS-355T and a used MS180 for $200 at a pawn shop, both with cases. Made 4 sales in the last 10 days too. Cut safe!
Let me see when I can get in again East of me an I can probably arrange an opportunity to try all of them out.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
James river is out of its banks just north of me .
The shop is still dry, though .
Found a Remington Bantam at a flea market today . $50 for it, but the recoil wouldn't recoil. Couldn't tell if it was locked or had spark so I passed.
Did find a pair of 15x70 binoculars.
Be able to tell the sex of a gnat at 1000 yards with these. :)

Pics of gnat genitalia. I’m curious for sure.

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 355 would be neat to try.

I also have 2 older Echo arborist saws in the gray plastic, a CS360T and an even older CS301T. The 360 has a fuel leak. The top case has a hairline crack somewhere around where the handle attaches to the case. Previous owner has some epoxy smeared around that area. Its either seeping or the crack has got bigger. I'm going to clean it, rough it up a little, and smear it with JB Weld.

I've never used these saws. I always take my Stihl 200T instead.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sounds like fun! Emerson just turned four, and he is really turning out well.

I used Echo string trimmer and backpack blower for many years. The old ones were great. I've gone all Stihl, but Echo makes some lightweight, tough stuff. I might look into a climbing saw at some point, but I'm spoiled by the MS200 for now.

I'm thankful for a working furnace, a 30 year old Whirlpool condensing unit that has never needed any real service except for an adjustment of a sticky limit switch and a new condensate pump. I have not been feeling well lately, and I've been letting the furnace do its thing. Also, those unvented gas heaters with the ceramic plaques that get red hot are great, in that they add needed humidity, and they work when the power is out. Backup systems are the deal.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also have 2 older Echo arborist saws in the gray plastic, a CS360T and an even older CS301T. The 360 has a fuel leak. The top case has a hairline crack somewhere around where the handle attaches to the case. Previous owner has some epoxy smeared around that area. Its either seeping or the crack has got bigger. I'm going to clean it, rough it up a little, and smear it with JB Weld.

I've never used these saws. I always take my Stihl 200T instead.
You might find the echo tree saws are good ones. But the 200T is in a class all its own. I have two of those and a 200 rear handle, all eBay finds with low hours. Pain to work on, and I had to replace the carbs on two of them, which was a manufacturing defect for some of them. 14" bar and that pro chain (Kenneth knows the ID numbers for it) are great in a tree.

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might find the echo tree saws are good ones. But the 200T is in a class all its own. I have two of those and a 200 rear handle, all eBay finds with low hours. Pain to work on, and I had to replace the carbs on two of them, which was a manufacturing defect for some of them. 14" bar and that pro chain (Kenneth knows the ID numbers for it) are great in a tree.

I've had a 200t for several years and its awesome! I have a pair of 201t's as well. The Echo tree saws will probably be sold at some point. I don't climb anyway, they're just so handy for limbing and even 6" hedge Is no match for the 200t

Last edited: