High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
11:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well, loading up the camper now to head out to Marshall OK for a family reunion (Wife's-Mother's side) and see what happens. Should be interesting.

On another note:
20170922_110038.jpg
There's nothing wrong with a morning that Doug's old S.S.-S.E, a MMWS 346xp, good coffee, a Fiskars Hatchet, a wonderful dog and fresh White Oak can't solve. I wasn't setting any production records by myself, but working at a comfortable pace and grinding it out was pretty satisfying. Now to get the pile of dry Red Oak done:

20170922_110111.jpg
On another note, it's always fun when a wood stack is toppled by earthquakes...

Happy Saturday morning all!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, loading up the camper now to head out to Marshall OK for a family reunion (Wife's-Mother's side) and see what happens. Should be interesting.

On another note:
View attachment 89492
There's nothing wrong with a morning that Doug's old S.S.-S.E, a MMWS 346xp, good coffee, a Fiskars Hatchet, a wonderful dog and fresh White Oak can't solve. I wasn't setting any production records by myself, but working at a comfortable pace and grinding it out was pretty satisfying. Now to get the pile of dry Red Oak done:

View attachment 89493
On another note, it's always fun when a wood stack is toppled by earthquakes...

Happy Saturday morning all!

Stay safe on your trip and that earthquake stuff ain't cool.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
U R a Prince Cobey.

Michael has a PT. Pull the plates and abandon it the next time it shoots craps.[emoji90]
Nancy had one when we got married. It was actually a reliable, somewhat durable, if mediocre little car. However, when it came time to take a wrench to it, it became clear it was NOT designed to be repaired. Even replacing the battery involves some disassembly. The timing belt was NOT something I was looking forward to, and both lower bushings were shot, as is typical. It is important to not just throw cheap green coolant in there afterward, as it seems the factory coolant does a far better job of preventing corrosion. What we did is to sell it to Nancy's mechanic, who had taken such amazing care of her, esp. after her traumatic attack, for 250, and he did some work on it and gave it to a single mom who needed wheels. Micah is not a chainsaw guy per se, but you would like him; he would have been at the charity cut for sure.

Cobey, you'll have a crown to lay at the Master's feet for fixing that PT. I did enough on ours, and read up on the upcoming 100K renovations to have an idea of what you did. Good on you brother.

Dustin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well here is the firewood crew for in the morning
b976869706b24103334245ee966dbf97.jpg
a9bae0cdb454f5ffef54b81038e275d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Digger's Dad

Saw-chologist
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boys and I finished up the rounds that were left on the hill after the charity cut. I asked if they wanted to fire up the splitter to finish the rounds. They said "We ARE fired up!" They split the better part of a truckload with axes and mauls (and some occasional noodling).

After that we moved the splitter to the tree Nick cut down. Big white oak. There's a lot of wood in that one. When it is finished, my guess at the total wood cut and split for the Good family will be around 10 cords for them.

IMG_0444.JPG IMG_0447.JPG

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Conference, huh?
Drunk and swinging from chandeliers is what I see.
:risas3:
image.jpeg

No chandelier...

Or drunkenness..

But a good friend of mine from NC and I did sample the fine products of a local establishment last night.

Talented fellow indeed.