Trader history (0)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Adding a new element to this for those that don't like stock saws.

New price $1200USD. Choose Monkey or Chimp and I will send it to Scott or Randy and take care of the porting and shipping to your door.

Get a cherry saw that isn't made anymore including a 1/2 port job...

So last night I got a text from a girl I went to University with. She had a friend that needed some cash and was trying to sell a saw or two to cover his bills moving back to town. I said I wasn't really looking to buy any right not but have him text me.

The saw he's trying to move is his Stock MS660R Arctic. Yes another Arctic saw from the G-Man...

Looking to get $1050USD Shipped to Canada or Lower 48 PHO (friends & family or you pay the fees)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

20171111_163117.jpg 660 Bottom.jpg 660 Clutch.jpg 660 Recoil.jpg 660Top.jpg

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you need a bar we can talk new 20"ES, used 28"ES or New 28" ES Light but they would be extra.

Here is the Used 28 and the two filters that will some with the saw.

20171111_162854.jpg

If ask any questions if you have them, if you would like other pictures I might be able to do that but it would be a couple days as the saw isn't at my house.

If you need references I am sure I could find a couple. Didn't get to run it in wood today but it runs, oils and handles heat like they should.

Thanks for looking, now go get a cloth to clean the drool off your phone / computer...

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me personally Gary, pricey. But seriously how often do you see a 660 that clean, then have it heated also. Honestly the rarity of that saw alone justifies that price easily for the right guy. I wish I was a collector cause I’d be be in pig heaven.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeepers, and it looks like it has been cleaned and polished. VERY nice looking chip maker. :cool:

I did have to give it a bath. From the first picture he sent me I would have had nothing to do with it except being arctic.

Was clean I knew it wasn't abused kust ignored.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me personally Gary, pricey. But seriously how often do you see a 660 that clean, then have it heated also. Honestly the rarity of that saw alone justifies that price easily for the right guy. I wish I was a collector cause I’d be be in pig heaven.

I hear you Roy but some people prefer mamual carb adjustmemts. I figure $400 less than the current equivalent is fair value. If someone was serious about it but concerned about price they could PM me and discuss it.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your right, some folks don't get to see pretty saws like this often. Sometimes it's just hard to find them and other times it's the market there in. A saw like this can make a good amount of money in a hurry, and then the actual price impacts go away quickly.