High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Help with Cub Cadet Enforcer hydraulic drive

Woodmann

OPE Member
Local time
11:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Wife bought a Cub Cadet Enforcer zero turn at an auction 2 years ago. It has more hours on than recommended for an oil and filter change on the hydro drive motors. It has Hyro Gear ZH-GCEF-3K2C-2LL1 motors. I spun off the filters and drained out what oil I could, put oil in the reservoir, and drove it down off the blocks. Pumps were a little noisey, but that was to be expected until the air worked out.

Went out this morning to drive it around to work out the air and nothing. Oil level in the reservoir has barely went down.

Any idea how to bleed these or is there a way to fill them? Each pump has one line going into the top that is about impossible to see much less access without pulling the moter.

Any ideas or video links would be greatly appreciated.

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the trans axle. There should be a top plug that take a 1/4 Allen. Take plug out till oil comes out of plug hole. The tanks are for oil expansion so only fill to line

Woodmann

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Took me a few days to get back to it, but I worked on it today and quick test drive seemed to be a success. When the rain and snow stops I'll know for sure.

I appreciate the help.

That plug was a bugger to see and get to.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Took me a few days to get back to it, but I worked on it today and quick test drive seemed to be a success. When the rain and snow stops I'll know for sure.

I appreciate the help.

That plug was a bugger to see and get to.
Drive up hill and down hill to help bleed all the nooks an crannies on stuff. My truck liked to be filled up with coolant at a steep angle then start it to bleed the air... pia. Glad you got it going.

Woodmann

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Drive up hill and down hill to help bleed all the nooks an crannies on stuff. My truck liked to be filled up with coolant at a steep angle then start it to bleed the air... pia. Glad you got it going.
Thanks LP I'll give it a try.