Get well soon Tor R

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
12:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to go wish a speedy recovery to a great guy who contributes alot to OPE. He's always helpful, and not to mention, has sent alot of stuff to the states for fellowmembers. Ex..My 'G' parts arrived from norway and he wouldn't even let me pay shipping.

Last week Tor had a heartattack and spent several days in the hospital. He is now home and has a long recovery ahead of him. It will be months before he can even work on saws or simple projects. Here's wishing him a very speedy recovery. Saws can wait, but your health cant. Get healthy soon @Tor R.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I want to go wish a speedy recovery to a great guy who contributes alot to OPE. He's always helpful, and not to mention, has sent alot of stuff to the states for fellowmembers. Ex..My 'G' parts arrived from norway and he wouldn't even let me pay shipping.

Last week Tor had a heartattack and spent several days in the hospital. He is now home and has a long recovery ahead of him. It will be months before he can even work on saws or simple projects. Here's wishing him a very speedy recovery. Saws can wait, but your health cant. Get healthy soon @Tor R.
This has come as a bit of a shock to say the least Dave !!!!!:eek:
@Tor R My Norwegian Friend...I wish you a speedy and full recovery . All the best to you and your family . Simon :)