It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I missed both shindigs, the virtues of being a young dad
I have to tell you, I just got off the phone with my son. He's off to college, and when people say they grow up quick it just seems imposible to believe. Down the road, you will never regret one second that you spent raising your family. I would trade in all my toys if I could turn back time...

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was cool to meet someone in my generation who's into saws too (@Moparmyway's son Jason). I don't see a whole lot of people in my generation of younger people who are into saws. Had a lot of fun racing, testing other people's saws and running my own :).

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeff I was thinking about this as I drove home today. First sq chain I did I was very unimpressed til I dropped my rakers. And when we checked yours after I ground it for you yesterday, they were as high as the teeth! Maybe your filing wasn't as bad as you thought?
I know you liked it today...[emoji6]
We told Jeff to file his rakers, he did, made some cuts, and he was told to take two more swipes on each.
It was only then, that he had a respectable chain

All the saws really ran well. I'd use any of them. Even the Hooskies. And Johny Reds. Dolmars. They were all good. Ran well.
I'm smelling the air turning

This is where it's at! Friends helping friends and the next gen tags along! Surely there wasn't a bunch of Chevy Mopar smack talk...was there?
Nope. Lol
Just saw talk.
There was Mopar talking smack though
I think Mopar did smack Chevy once, for leaving out an "R" .........:risas3:

It was cool to meet someone in my generation who's into saws too (@Moparmyway's son Jason). I don't see a whole lot of people in my generation of younger people who are into saws. Had a lot of fun racing, testing other people's saws and running my own :).
That'd be @Jd4100 . I'm sure that he will be along here after he is done with school
He had alot of fun too Mason. I've got a few pics to remember it by.
Didn't realize it, but that son of mine went through about 3 gallons of fuel just cutting and cutting

Was also good to see Cole, @SOS Ridgerider 's little fella. Another future saw dude !

@paragonbuilder
The one saw that we forgot to compare during the 8 tooth 404 showdown ............... my 661
:(
IMG_5696.JPG
562 showdown. A similar sight anytime during the day .......... these two ran saws again and again and again ............
IMG_5695.JPG
@Jd4100, my son Jason running the Poleman 036
IMG_5698.JPG
Cole in foreground
Sondre cutting
Mason and Jason in backround getting ready for another run

Last edited: