High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

A day in the woods with friends.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sporting clays course is in the woods for all the course except the last two stations.
Ranged from a first time clays shooter, in fact never has shot any of the shot gun games at all.
To a fellow who has been shooting clays since they invented clay targets instead of glass balls.
There were my self and another shooter who can normally shoot 20% Ok enough.
All but one were useing a 12ga. 2 OU's and a pump gun for the first timer. And Chuck the Browning snob useing a Mossburg SRII becuse he can't afford his dream gun a used Browning.
Of course he was what I told the beginner showing off breaking no less than 75% at all stations except the rabbit station. there he shot so far behind he killed my dog at least twice.

Any way we all had a good time and the beginner said he would go with us again. He got a kick out of the deer partly laying under my pick up when they dropped me off at home.

:D Al

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clays are a ton of fun, my wife and I tried it on vacation awhile back. Using a rented Benelli 20 gauge, I got 15/50 and she (having zilch shotgun experience!) got 9/50. I think I could do a bit better with my Remington 870 or Browning A5.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clays are a ton of fun, my wife and I tried it on vacation awhile back. Using a rented Benelli 20 gauge, I got 15/50 and she (having zilch shotgun experience!) got 9/50. I think I could do a bit better with my Remington 870 or Browning A5.

12ga does make an easier experience.