High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Farm has kept me from doing those things I like to do...building saws...

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
1:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rain can make things a mess. Its great you have the equipment and the skill to fix your own problem. But with saws to build and the desire to fish -- I certainly understand your quandry. :D

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That tug and pull for time is tough....the hay is income. One of those tasks that really fun when YOU choose the time.....but unfortunately its weather driven. Fishing is a return to the pre teen tears.....of bliss. That cycle of life we all heard about and.....you know? Its true! Diapers will probably happen in 10-15 years!

DID get the ( easy ..a rebuild w/ bearings & seals, yup yet ANOTHER one of those! ) 372XT done. Next saws on the priority stack...a top end on a 562, Two Stihl MS441's. Never worked on them before, kinda interested to peek inside one of those.

Then....broke the deck belt on "BigDog" so that has to be dealt with. Oil changes for the Massey 1433 compact tractor & back hoe... carb replacement on the Boat. ( Rebuilt a "Boggwa" Jet! ) the list is growing...but thats life around there parts!

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hay and the series of storms the just have created a huge mess. We had yet another flash flood, the third. And this video is typical of the days around here this summer.

sorry its been all work no play for ya. if you live near my i would come help a few weekend (free) to get you caught up i would also bring my son so he know what a real day of work is like. he want to build some muscle. farming will do that really quick. also i would keep the old beauty. also to not have ran that backhoe in years you had it running like your on it everyday