USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Leaves water marks and potential for swirls. Hand drying with clean large microfibers is the right way, or blowing off with a blower. A timed video shows a midsize car about 90% dried with a blower in 5 minutes and 25 seconds followed by maybe 2 minutes with a microfiber. Glass is the same, hit it and dry immediately or else it'll get streaky. And never, ever use gas station car washes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you do know of chamois and micro-fiber towels...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most all detail places here have several open-sided, metal buildings/carports to get the vehicle under as quickly as possible. Maybe invest in one of those $595 specials and park it in yer RV lot...me thinking out loud.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Leaves water marks and potential for swirls. Hand drying with clean large microfibers is the right way, or blowing off with a blower. A timed video shows a midsize car about 90% dried with a blower in 5 minutes and 25 seconds followed by maybe 2 minutes with a microfiber. Glass is the same, hit it and dry immediately or else it'll get streaky. And never, ever use gas station car washes!

Y’all are to picky about your tricked out rice burners down there in COVID central Flo Rida

Hell as long as i can wash the salt off i’m gtg

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Most all detail places here have several open-sided, metal buildings/carports to get the vehicle under as quickly as possible. Maybe invest in one of those $595 specials and park it in yer RV lot...me thinking out loud.

I have a huge pop up canopy I bring to my friends to detail. Helps keep the sun off and easy to paint correct.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Y’all are to picky about your tricked out rice burners down there in COVID central Flo Rida

Hell as long as i can wash the salt off i’m gtg

Clean and clear paint matters!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time for someone to drop something decent into this thread.

Good stuff.
I dont has a youlube acct, but check out Colter Wall. Tying a knot in the devils tail is good. The devil wears a suit and tie is more gooder.