High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Do some one know if Echo is bringing a new pro saw?

sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi,

how are you guys? Its bin a while since I postet hier.

Well, do you guys know if Echo is working on a new pro saw? There 620SX is been around quite some time and I think this saw could need a weight upgrade. With a reduction in weight it would be far more acting as a competitor on the 60ccm Market like they now do. Also there 501SX and 390SX needs Upgrade. Not engine or weight wise - just vibration system wise. If the would build the 501SX and 390SX with springs instant of rubber, it would be such a good saw.

So, mybee you guys heard or saw something - so pls let me know.

Greetings

Oldbuzzard

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would be shocked if anyone came out with a new generation gas saw. I figure Im going to make a lot of money fixing up all the dead saws in my garage when all you can buy new is battery.

pavel408

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is 621SX since 2019 - durability upgrade + less emissions. No improvement in weight nor power.

Instead of 390ESX and 501SX you may consider 4310SX (new design like 7310SX, to my surprise - springs).

Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can’t even find a gas powered push mower in lowes or home depot anymore. Evey mower on the shelves is battery powered
Seeing a lot that in Ireland too, apparently Honda is exiting the mower market at the end of 2023
Seeing a lot of problems with Husqvarna, who are also stopping making their own mowers, I think
they will still be selling re-badged ones.
Gas power equipment seems to be on the way out. Lots of second hand EV's here now that no one
will buy as their battery's need replaced, they are worthless.

Last edited:

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The rumor is governments are not outlawing gas engines by 2035, you'll still be able to buy them if you want. Instead they'll be taxing gas so much it won't make sense to refine it. (actually it was the U.S. government that said so publicly)

Hopefully the future doesn't resemble Mad Max movies.

Last edited:

MemphisMechanic

Unreliable Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve always kind of felt the best saws were made between 1990 and 2005. Get a 346xp!

Everyone knows men don’t run saws smaller than 71cc’s.

Look at my top handle. It’s an 044T. I cut the rear handle off and epoxied it to the top of the air filter housing. Most of you idiots haven’t figured out the advantages of a 17 pound saw with a 32” bar when you’re in the tree.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
10:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone knows men don’t run saws smaller than 71cc’s.

Look at my top handle. It’s an 044T. I cut the rear handle off and epoxied it to the top of the air filter housing. Most of you idiots haven’t figured out the advantages of a 17 pound saw with a 32” bar when you’re in the tree.
I’m just a girly-boy. I shave my legs with a 2511.

But yeah, I wasn’t thinking of top handles. The modern ones are the best.

Maybe the spring vibe on a 4310 or 7310 could be modded onto a 501p?

Pictures of the 044t, please.

sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Guys,

I want to take this thread up again: Any news? Did someone hear somethink about a new 60ccm saw from Echo or Chindaiwa? And I dont mean updated like the 621 wich is 99% the same saw and not better than the older.

Greetings.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Hey Guys,

I want to take this thread up again: Any news? Did someone hear somethink about a new 60ccm saw from Echo or Chindaiwa? And I dont mean updated like the 621 wich is 99% the same saw and not better than the older.

Greetings.
I think the short answer is probably no. Most saw manufacturers, echo included, are devoting significant resources to developing battery powered saws. It sucks because battery technology isn’t good enough to compete with 2stroke saws in the power to weight category.

sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well... How much akkus should I carry when I go logging for a 8/h working day? That sounds stupid to me .. Yeah, Stihl did a good job, building a Job who can cut even fast like an other pro saw but does weigt morge.

Greetings.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well... How much akkus should I carry when I go logging for a 8/h working day? That sounds stupid to me .. Yeah, Stihl did a good job, building a Job who can cut even fast like an other pro saw but does weigt morge.

Greetings.
You’ll have to run your battery chargers off a generator duh…lol