High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Cookie cut tin’ w/ Solo Twin (Turn your speakers on)

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SO...so very kool.
Thx

Well not really thanks because now I have another "bucket" list item
You’re welcome! Sometimes I enjoy watching the video as much (or more) as I did making it.
I’m a lucky fellow being able to collect the things I do.

av8or3

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea , yet , what the saw is turning. I’ve tuned it to burble when coming out of the cut. It’s harder to hear once the saw is fully warmed up, but it’s there. Tomorrow I’ll check it in the cut with the tach. I would have missed this on a test, I would have bet it was running faster than that. Thinking about it , it fires twice per revolution, so it would sound faster than it is to ears used to listening to saws that fire once per revolution. I think?

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool sounding saw. I’m not used to the saw at all (wish I was), but could it be one the lean side of tune?

av8or3

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool sounding saw. I’m not used to the saw at all (wish I was), but could it be one the lean side of tune?
God I hope not! Like I said I tuned it to burble just as it comes out of the cut. Once the saw is warmed up it’s harder to hear, but it’s still there. I used hearing protection yesterday afternoon and the burble is easier to hear like that (and would probably be smarter too) so I know it still 4strokes as the load is reduced. Using a tach to achieve a recommended rpm would be more “dead nutz on” but I can’t find that spec.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
God I hope not! Like I said I tuned it to burble just as it comes out of the cut. Once the saw is warmed up it’s harder to hear, but it’s still there. I used hearing protection yesterday afternoon and the burble is easier to hear like that (and would probably be smarter too) so I know it still 4strokes as the load is reduced. Using a tach to achieve a recommended rpm would be more “dead nutz on” but I can’t find that spec.
Ear is safer, nearly always I’d say. Tach rpm doesn’t account for any issues that may arise.

Very cool saw. Thank you for taking the time to video it.