USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me Dawgs won...typical first game *B-S.......you really never know what the hell you're gonna get. Not impressed at all with the Dawgs, win nonetheless, but take nothing from NC, they played a damn good game.

Termitebuffet

Home of the corn can muffler .....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me Dawgs won...typical first game *B-S.......you really never know what the hell you're gonna get. Not impressed at all with the Dawgs, win nonetheless, but take nothing from NC, they played a damn good game.
It was a good game unc killed themselves with stupid mistakes

Zoo City Sawz

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Looked much bettet than TN lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
'Bama is running the gauntlet on SC at will. And the end of the game will reflect such. Alabama is the only team that has 'imposed their will' in the SEC that we've seen so far.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When you're used to being the top dog on the west coast like SC, has been for many years, with the exception of Stanford, ...and you get a good dicking with the Top SEC Dog Alabama, you Southern Cal boys need to understand something even a stray dog can understand...NOW GET!!!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When you're used to being the top dog on the west coast like SC, has been for many years...and you get a good dicking with the Top SEC Dog Alabama, you Southern Cal boys need to understand something even a stray dog can understand...NOW GET!!!
Lmao BEST ANSWER!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When you're used to being the top dog on the west coast like SC, has been for many years, with the exception of Stanford, ...and you get a good dicking with the Top SEC Dog Alabama, you Southern Cal boys need to understand something even a stray dog can understand...NOW GET!!!
I seen what you did there with Stanford lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seen what you did there with Stanford lol
I'm a firm believer, nothing to do with Stanford in my comment...but Stanford will be around the final season picks to the playoffs.