College football ball busting

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Purdue? WTF? I went to bed early last night so thank you @Wolverine @USMC615 etc. for reminding me about this joyous result. It will make the Michigan vs. Penn State game in two weeks a little more interesting. BTW, I'll be in The Big House for that one.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Purdue? WTF? I went to bed early last night so thank you @Wolverine @USMC615 etc. for reminding me about this joyous result. It will make the Michigan vs. Penn State game in two weeks a little more interesting. BTW, I'll be in The Big House for that one.
Penn St. Has looked like garbage the last few weeks and Michigan seems to be getting stronger.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ohio state has been suspect all year. I watched them earlier this year and wasn’t impressed at all. They have been exposed.....

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Michigan's D is playing lights out football. Don Brown is a genius. I think Mr. Bush will go down as one of the all time greats at the U of M.
I haven't really watched that many other high ranked teams to know if we're deserving of the high rank. I got really frustrated there for a while during the game. They kept calling run play after run play when they couldn't gain more than 3-4 yards. Shea has the arm, I'd like to see them open it up a bit more. They have the hands to make the catches.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Michigan’s defense definitely is rock solid this year. Glad we don’t play them this year. [emoji16][emoji16]

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Michigan has there chance to finally keep Harbaugh his job, it's time he wins or finds another job. Clemson finally looked good yesterday too, was getting worried about them.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny a non fan judges. I’m a lifelong non band wagon. I hope he grows old there. It’s not all about undefeated seasons. He produces good human beings that will contribute positively to society. No thugs swinging sucker punches on the pile.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Funny a non fan judges. I’m a lifelong non band wagon. I hope he grows old there. It’s not all about undefeated seasons. He produces good human beings that will contribute positively to society. No thugs swinging sucker punches on the pile.
Lmao yeah I seen that before the game at mid field before yalls game.....

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's always about winning, he isn't being PD millions a year to loose, guarantee your boosters feel that way.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Michigan is not a win at any cost program.

No cheap shot punches while a guy is pinned down tea roll o_O
I like passionate players. They have a lot of fight in them, but it’s above bush league. :D

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Michigan is not a win at any cost program.

No cheap shot punches while a guy is pinned down tea roll o_O
I like passionate players. They have a lot of fight in them, but it’s above bush league. :D
Yeap I agree and that's why Nick sat him for a half of football. He was not obligated to do that, he chose to. Guys do dumb *s-word in the heat of the moment especially when your talking about 18-22 year old guys. Lord knows if they got a quarter of the *s-word I did on camera at that age then some may think differently of me.

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Penn St. Has looked like garbage the last few weeks and Michigan seems to be getting stronger.
Yeah. Michigan now controls it's destiny in the B1G. If they win out, they will be golden. As an Ann Arbor native, U of M alumnus (two degrees), varsity Letterman x 4 yrs., I am infinitely hopeful, but we are only a little past mid-season. Still a whole lot of ball left to play.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeap I agree and that's why Nick sat him for a half of football. He was not obligated to do that, he chose to. Guys do dumb *s-word in the heat of the moment especially when your talking about 18-22 year old guys. Lord knows if they got a quarter of the *s-word I did on camera at that age then some may think differently of me.
Troof! Lol. Glad we grew up in the era of no cell phones.:eyepop: