USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cook Out burger joints...fine onion rings!

Last edited:

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You think DQ onion rings are good, you should try some from the Varsity.

Being from Georgia, you should know better. :facepalm:

View attachment 212192
I don’t think there the best, but better than the fries! For fast food onion rings Burgerville‘s Walla Walla sweet onion rings are probably my favorite! I also like the onion ring tower at red Robin,onion rings at the county fair are usually really good

Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought he was running this cyl and decomp was ok
Wtf now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said the decomp was holding but he wasn’t comfortable with sending it back with the threads damaged, because it might blow out. It sounds like he wants to use some kind of Heli-coil or Time Sert to repair the threads. He also said it is an oddball size and he’d have to buy the whole kit to get the one he needed. Apparently the kits are quite expensive.

I’m not sure if the long one from a 3120 is bigger or not... in fact I don’t know much about the saw at all, because it’s the only Pioneer I have, and I haven’t seen it in 19 months.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said the decomp was holding but he wasn’t comfortable with sending it back with the threads damaged, because it might blow out. It sounds like he wants to use some kind of Heli-coil or Time Sert to repair the threads. He also said it is an oddball size and he’d have to buy the whole kit to get the one he needed. Apparently the kits are quite expensive.

I’m not sure if the long one from a 3120 is bigger or not... in fact I don’t know much about the saw at all, because it’s the only Pioneer I have, and I haven’t seen it in 19 months.
Ya some of the kits can cost $50 depending on if it’s oddball some more.

I would tell him that you fine with it as is and you just want it back