Trader history (0)

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Often these threads show the better side of people as they pull together reach into their pockets & undo the damage inflicted on a member by replacing/repairing his saw. That is great & says a lot about this community....but for once I'd love to see one of these pricks be dragged kicking and screaming then turned upside down to have his pockets shaken a bit & do back to him what he did. Maybe hand out a few of his saws to those who've been taken for a ride in the past. It's not just about the cost of a saw, it's the undue stress and headf#@k that goes with it. I'd love to see one of these pricks recieve justice. Then instead of good people getting skiddish about buying a saw in the post fearing a scam, the thief would think really hard as to whether stealing from our community is such a good idea. :2guns:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Often these threads show the better side of people as they pull together reach into their pockets & undo the damage inflicted on a member by replacing/repairing his saw. That is great & says a lot about this community....but for once I'd love to see one of these pricks be dragged kicking and screaming then turned upside down to have his pockets shaken a bit & do back to him what he did. Maybe hand out a few of his saws to those who've been taken for a ride in the past. It's not just about the cost of a saw, it's the undue stress and headf#@k that goes with it. I'd love to see one of these pricks recieve justice. Then instead of good people getting skiddish about buying a saw in the post fearing a scam, the thief would think really hard as to whether stealing from our community is such a good idea. :2guns:

I struggle daily.....the desire for vengeance is strong.

JMS, Chainsaw Jim, Ironhorse, Terry Landrum, etc, etc.....

All these mfers need a dose of street justice.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve heard lots of horror stories about undelivered saws. Thank god I haven’t been the victim of one yet.
In today's world I recommend just doing deals in person face to face whenever possible. It's easier and you don't hand over money to anyone till you get to physically see and touch what you're buying. I've been on the *s-wordt end of deals where people decide not to be decent human beings anymore so I quit trusting people and they're word

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve heard lots of horror stories about undelivered saws. Thank god I haven’t been the victim of one yet.
do enough buying youll probably end up gettin screwed eventually. its been a few years since the one time i got burned, just gotta make real sure on who ur dealing with.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In today's world I recommend just doing deals in person face to face whenever possible. It's easier and you don't hand over money to anyone till you get to physically see and touch what you're buying. I've been on the *s-wordt end of deals where people decide not to be decent human beings anymore so I quit trusting people and they're word
I did deal in-person and paid cash with Chainsaw Jim and it still didn't work well.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I struggle daily.....the desire for vengeance is strong.

JMS, Chainsaw Jim, Ironhorse, Terry Landrum, etc, etc.....

All these mfers need a dose of street justice.

NOW you're speaking my language.