Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have seen black tag 262s,272s and 3120s that just say the number on the tag, without the xp, but never seen one without the xp on the decal. some people just overthink stuff.

Much the same as folks here writing about XXX saw most forgo the xp for convenience.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BTW, why is it "THE" chainsaw forum with as little traffic they have so far? o_O

It can only become "THE" chainsaw forum if we all go over there and abandon this one and/or whichever other chainsaw forum everyone is on. :confused:

Eevbodenose you gotta start somywhere …it’s just that if you find that love and peace you’ve always been looking for…
so you join… then you realised may have found the place ….and then some tin pony clip clops along and says I wanna take you for a ride.. ?

It just maybe a car crash forum and to painful to watch.. later. … idk.

we all have our bs filter set at different levels.. .. i'm. Happy to see how it plays out.. and I,m sure it will be played out slowly …
FYI. I’ve joined because I can, and I can hopefully use an ignore feature if I need too.

anyhoy in the meantime… i very rarely pop over to AS. And doubt i will ever will be a full time member, it’s just like the saw hawgs and fire wood hoeders… i pop in cos loogle tells me to..what ever the fk I’ve Loogled…

here’s to love, piss & happyness with plenty of chainsaw fondling …:picknose:

btw
I can’t see you beingconverted to the love gang.. but @ ayoungtexan… will be loving it

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
4:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@CR888 do we need to teach these blokes proper use of the English language?
Hey! Up here we speak American and English is only spoken in England, so don't pretend you upside down blokes actually speak "The Queen's English". However, @Wonkydonkey 's post is pretty garbled.
Everybody knows you gotta start somewhere.… it’s just that you're looking for love and peace….
so you join…. then you realized may have found the place…. and then some tin pony clip clops along and says "I wanna take you for a ride...."

It's just a car crash forum and too painful to watch.... later.… idk.

We all have our bs filters set at different levels.... I'm happy to see how it plays out, and I'm sure it will be played out slowly.…
FYI. I’ve joined because I can, and I can hopefully use an ignore feature if I need to.

Anyhow, in the meantime I very rarely pop over to AS and doubt I will ever will be a full time member, it’s just like the Saw Hawgs and Firewood hoeders…. I pop in 'cause Google tells me to.... whatever the fk I’ve Googled.

Here’s to love, piss, & happiness with plenty of chainsaw fondling….:picknose:

btw
I can’t see you being converted to the love gang but @ayoungtexan will be loving it
Near as I can figure this is the intended message.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Eevbodenose you gotta start somywhere …it’s just that if you find that love and peace you’ve always been looking for…
so you join… then you realised may have found the place ….and then some tin pony clip clops along and says I wanna take you for a ride.. ?

It just maybe a car crash forum and to painful to watch.. later. … idk.

we all have our bs filter set at different levels.. .. i'm. Happy to see how it plays out.. and I,m sure it will be played out slowly …
FYI. I’ve joined because I can, and I can hopefully use an ignore feature if I need too.

anyhoy in the meantime… i very rarely pop over to AS. And doubt i will ever will be a full time member, it’s just like the saw hawgs and fire wood hoeders… i pop in cos loogle tells me to..what ever the fk I’ve Loogled…

here’s to love, piss & happyness with plenty of chainsaw fondling …:picknose:

btw
I can’t see you beingconverted to the love gang.. but @ ayoungtexan… will be loving it
Sorted

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
7:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of note....if anyone needs an even more robust top I can have these made out of something called super tough nylon which is same as some colt stocks are made out of lol. I dunno about colors in that stuff though.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of note....if anyone needs an even more robust top I can have these made out of something called super tough nylon which is same as some colt stocks are made out of lol. I dunno about colors in that stuff though.

Won't that make a Husqvarna super top heavy and even more prone to tipping over?

Status
Not open for further replies.