Not open for further replies.

Sawrain

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No need to clear anything. Hogan has a nice saw.

Maybe not to clear things, the saw was a gift, I don’t think he was obliged to return it, but I do believe it warranted some correspondents or feedback to you on either your top cover or the saws performance in general, some constructive feedback maybe.

RockiesRider

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd rather have @TreeLife on my side than not lol

U and @CR888 are too nice.... I've made lots of mistakes...plenty of them publicly for all the world to see on youtube. Just gotta keep learning together and keep up the ambition to do better.

All the more credit to you, you could easily edit your videos but you are transparent none the less. You've helped me through a few builds anyway.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe not to clear things, the saw was a gift, I don’t think he was obliged to return it, but I do believe it warranted some correspondents or feedback to you on either your top cover or the saws performance in general, some constructive feedback maybe.

I try and think of things as what would I do if it were to happen to me. I would say the outcome would be different and I think you would get as many different outcomes as there are people. Certainly doesn't mean he has a debt to be paid. The real story here is about our guy Matt and what will happen if you try and do this sorta thing for yourself, he was kind enough to share it with everyone, so our other members wont have to follow in his same footsteps and save our footsies from being stepped on.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It does, if you sat that muffler on the ground it'd look just like a bear sheet.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So.....about the new saw forum that Kensie was attempting to moderate.

Kensie quit....because, and get a load of this....because we were making fun of him here on OPE, and Steve didn't make it stop.

Also of concern was that he didn't like the "direction" the forum was taking.

I believe he didn't like the fact that I encouraged people from here to join. But like I said before, if Bruce is involved, I'll be as supportive as possible.

So....the new forum needs a proper moderator now.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
5:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So.....about the new saw forum that Kensie was attempting to moderate.

Kensie quit....because, and get a load of this....because we were making fun of him here on OPE, and Steve didn't make it stop.

Also of concern was that he didn't like the "direction" the forum was taking.

I believe he didn't like the fact that I encouraged people from here to join. But like I said before, if Bruce is involved, I'll be as supportive as possible.

So....the new forum needs a proper moderator now.
Makem Stop Steve makem Stop

Last edited:

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
5:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Steve....as in Stump shot? Or is there another Steve im not familiar with?

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind very interesting update. Just noticed he quietly took down his video promoting the new forum. I guess that had to do with what happened here both back a few days and now today with your update.

Status
Not open for further replies.