AS and"This is SPAM"

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you reference OPEforum.com on AS, it prints "this is SPAM" in place of the words.

I tried to invite members.
Many ways to paradise.... If they block opeforum.com, does it get blocked if you type: OPE forum chainsaw
Google is the friend if needed

Last edited:

leadarrows

American
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I use to agree with you guys but I have changed my mind about it in recent years.....I don't think you can expect someone to pay for a place for others to advertise the competition.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They did the same thing to me, luckily Bret read it first. I was thinking of a way around it.

Tell them to leave the Andy of Mayberry site and go to the one that has three letters for his son, and ends in forum dot com.

That should get it done!

Mark71gtx

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to get the invite. I saw this forum when I bought some parts from HL supply on eBay. I was going to check it out, but had not gotten around to it yet. I figured it would not be my go to forum though because of all of the collective knowledge on AS... It seems like most of AS is here now... Wow I see a lot of familiar avatars! I haven't uploaded mine yet, but it was the Oliver Super 55 tractor over on AS...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to get the invite. I saw this forum when I bought some parts from HL supply on eBay. I was going to check it out, but had not gotten around to it yet. I figured it would not be my go to forum though because of all of the collective knowledge on AS... It seems like most of AS is here now... Wow I see a lot of familiar avatars! I haven't uploaded mine yet, but it was the Oliver Super 55 tractor over on AS...

You are in a better place now...I remember the Oliver.