Anybody else see this?

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If this needs moved go for it. I meant to post it in the off topic area.

Steven

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just waiting for the Tesla leaf blower...lol

I hate legislators doing that, it one thing to ban new sales...but if you just bought a unit for work and it’s now worthless, that’s unfair!

foeke

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
IF the bill is signed. . . It will start in 2022.
In Germany they made all the counties stop.
Not only for the emissions ( personally I like to look at the carbon foot print instead of emissions, but who is listening when you can throw your bill to the media for some extra votes)
But also for the many micro and bigger organisms. From the springtails to the sow bugs to the hedgehogs.
From my perspective, we did stray from being sane TBH.
Some leaves on the lawn never hurted anybody. They are/where even leaveblowing in the forrests.
In the places where leaves start to make driving more dangerous, I get it.
But parks, gardens and forrests? Really?
I don't think humanity will suffer that much leaving the leaves untill nature takes them back.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We need less new laws.

Everyone wants to make a name for themselves, so they come up with shít to make themselves famous but infringe on the rights of the free people here.

Then we will need a dedicated “Leaf Blower Task Force” and committees with paid jobs and benefits.

Sheesh, when will enough be enough for these idiots?

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to see them make a law where every leaf blower has a clock in it that prevents it ever from being turned on before 9am.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F her!! She probably hires an illegal alien to rake her lawn. I think sirens from emergency vehickes are much louder than gas powered leaf blowers, why not find an alternative to that! I'm sure the citizens of Chicago would like that. Another blowhard that has nothing better to do with her time....worthless....

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The blower above is on a turntable with a cable and an electric motor with a spool to turn it. The motor to run the fan was too small and we put a 7-1/2 hp on it. This is the small blower to clean the cemetery. The big blower, I don't have pictures of. It has 2 big squirrel cages, 3 point, pto run by a 80 hp tractor. Pine needles, sticks, small animals, .... don't stand a chance.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I live down by the beach on the English channel. It's sooo windy, we don't really have any need for a leaf blower. I think it may be because London sucks and Paris blows.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I live down by the beach on the English channel. It's sooo windy, we don't really have any need for a leaf blower. I think it may be because London sucks and Paris blows.

I thinks the best time to use a leaf blower..is when you’ve had your class c chainsaw trousers on on a hot day.. and you need some refreshing air in your sweaty pants :cool:

open the zipper and let the full force of the blower refresh your sweaty sack and crack :zpong:

you get some odd looks from lady’s.. when you smile and say...just a quick blow between jobs.:)

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck, I used my leaf blower five times this year on powdered snow. I also use it to blow out scraps from the truck's bed. Some guys clean their gutters with them. It's a wonderful tool. Maybe that's why they want them banned in CA and IL-- two left-wing states run by crooked politicians. :(