High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

A face behind the name.

JackAXE

OPE Member
Local time
2:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What does Randy's compliment and response to that mans' post have to do with me, and you quoting a separate post of mine?
That particular post mentioned had nothing to do with you., the other one did. The humour is a little too dry for you I see.
You are very structured and conformed obviously, now which would stand to reason. No biggy

have a great day

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cowboy joined today, got 3 posts, the second post quoted me in reference to a complimentary post Randy gave a man and his family...seems like an odd way to start your trek here. Maybe I got it wrong...we shall certainly see.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That particular post mentioned had nothing to do with you., the other one did. The humour is a little too dry for you I see.
You are very structured and conformed obviously, now which would stand to reason. No biggy
I have a great day
How about this approach.

Let's not worry about 'how structured and conformed'...WTF?...I am. How about introducing yourself here...name, age, where you're from, what you do for a living, what your interests are, etc, etc??

Just trying to help you out my man.

'In Before The Boot'

Last edited:

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh thank you thank you.
Thank you very much. That's not necessarily though.
I just like to fly under the radar.
Ya know what I mean Marine?

Hey ..I wonder if I pulled out my junk then that guy up there ^^^^would say I have a nice family and I must be very proud? He'd probably say keep your family 'out of it'...haha
I get it ,but uh no flashing pictures.

JackAXE

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How about this approach.

Let's not worry about 'how structured and conformed'...WTF?...I am. How about introducing yourself here...name, age, where you're from, what you do for a living, what your interests are, etc, etc??

Just trying to help you out my man.

'In Before The Boot'
No friend,
Just observing a commonality much like your friends seemed to suggest someone with an offbeat sense of humor must be drinking. For the record I don't drink. This is an on line message board. If they choose to welcome somebody that way then that's their prerogative. This certainly isn't a job interview now is it.
If people want to put their info out there then they will surely include it in their profile.
I personally don't much follow a chain of comand...like never but can conduct myself quite well thank you. Again, prehaps I'm 'gulty' of having dry humor.

I certainly am not breaking the rules here...you or others possible are? You guys can wrestling with that one.

I sincerely meant what I said.

Have a nice day

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
3:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No friend,
Just observing a commonality much like your friends seemed to suggest someone with an offbeat sense of humor must be drinking. For the record I don't drink. This is an on line message board. If they choose to welcome somebody that way then that's their prerogative. This certainly isn't a job interview now is it.
If people want to put their info out there then they will surely include it in their profile.
I personally don't much follow a chain of comand...like never but can conduct myself quite well thank you. Again, prehaps I'm 'gulty' of having dry humor.

I certainly am not breaking the rules here...you or others possible are? You guys can wrestling with that one.

Have a nice day
Id suggest taking a ribbing like u dished it out would be a good start around here friend

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No friend,

Have a nice day
You probably need to find someone else to play with, there... 'No friend...'

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't you fret Keith...he's got his one-way ticket to the launch pad!! Ciao...and I ain't talking the chow hall either.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
USMC615, I have not met you in person yet.....but I think we would get along just fine.

Just sayin...............
Yessir, no doubt in my mind. I remember a many a post from yourself on AS, and 'liked' a many of them. As well as here on OPE. I remember you gearing up the 'toolbox' thread which was a great thing.

JackAXE

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ill be the first to welcome u to the site know it all smartazz!!:eek::D
Thank you, Now I'm getting to know you. My name is Mr Bogangle's. ..since you are being so nice. I'm pleased to meet you Keith. It's baby steps...pictures of Mr Bogangle's may come soon now