A Different Christmas Present

RonL

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometime around the Christmas weekend someone broke into my barn and stole some of my equipment. They took a Husky 372xp and some other equipment. The thing that gets my goat the most, they stole my Stihl MS200T. That was my favorite little saw.
I'm tracking down my serial numbers and will post the information in the "Stolen" section.

RonL

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are methodically piecing this one together. This one really pissed me off. I'm calling in every favor owed and hitting every informant.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear that. I keep all my tools for work in an enclosed trailer, and I constantly worry about it being messed with or stolen. I really hope you can recover your saws.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel your pain they stole a nos alpina 600i and two 350 huskys a .22 rifle a shotgun two laptops from me and some tools i hope you find him or them and take care of it.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Have you had anyone come to your residence lately that might have been clued into what you had in the barn? Any recent sales from Craigslist or other which a person came to your property? There's a special place for people who thieve.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Probably someone you know that knew they were there because they seen them before.

They'll turn up i bet

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully, someone is gonna need a new set of kneecaps after you catch up to them !

You still get assault charges no matter what the other person did , i learned a few hard lessons in life and paid the hard way..my local judge got to know me...its honestly not worth the trouble sometimes.

Hopefully the saws come back without too much BS in the process.

Last edited:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You still get assault charges no matter what the other person did , i learned a few hard lessons in life and paid the hard way..my local judge got to know me...its honestly not worth the trouble sometimes.

Hopefully you get your saws back without too much BS in the process.
Not if they never find them

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hopefully you get your saws back without too much BS in the process.

Yep.......getting some payback ain't worth me spending another second of my life behind bars. That said......I know if I discovered who it was, I wouldn't sleep well till I got their asses.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not if they never find them

If your dumb enough to catch a murder charge over a chainsaw that would make you such a special case of stupid there would be no remedy.

Ive looked into the eyes of killers and know 6 guys in the bang that wont know freedom again because they either got stupid for a moment or got in a situation where they had no choice...id bet both my sperm sacks your not a killer , alot of people say they have the balls to shoot someone..until it comes down to it.

At this point in my life i might punch the guy in the nose..or just send my young goons to go get him..but im never gettin in serious trouble again.

I was questioned in a murder case in 2006 because a guy that was with a group of people that didnt get along with my group of people ended up shot dead on railroad tracks and 3 weeks prior to that we had a serious confrontation...its a scary feeling.

Trouble isnt cool..and it just brings more trouble if you go lookin for it in the wrong place or with the wrong person.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If your dumb enough to catch a murder charge over a chainsaw that would make you such a special case of stupid there would be no remedy.

Ive looked into the eyes of killers and know 6 guys in the bang that wont know freedom again because they either got stupid for a moment or got in a situation where they had no choice...id bet both my sperm sacks your not a killer , alot of people say they have the balls to shoot someone..until it comes down to it.

At this point in my life i might punch the guy in the nose..or just send my young goons to go get him..but im never gettin in serious trouble again.

I was questioned in a murder case in 2006 because a guy that was with a group of people that didnt get along with my group of people ended up shot dead on railroad tracks and 3 weeks prior to that we had a serious confrontation...its a scary feeling.

Trouble isnt cool..and it just brings more trouble if you go lookin for it in the wrong place or with the wrong person.
It was a joke my dude. I want no more trouble either