High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

562xp needs top end

zedex

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
2016 562xp. If the top end of a 2016 562xp goes south. Does it generally take the jug with it? I am looking at one for sale to rebuild since i have a smashed 562xpg with 10 hours on the motor. The motor case is smashed but all internals are good . The jug on my smashed 562 is no good fins are broken off. So if jug on a saw needing top end is no good i will forget about buying the saw . The saw for sale needing top end looks really clean and in very good physical condition.
Clear as mud?
Thanks

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cylinders often can just be cleaned up. There are some instances where they'll get fubared but unless stuff looks really bad you could probably clean up the jug. Pull the plug/muffler and see if you can see any peeled/chipped plating.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2016 562xp. If the top end of a 2016 562xp goes south. Does it generally take the jug with it? I am looking at one for sale to rebuild since i have a smashed 562xpg with 10 hours on the motor. The motor case is smashed but all internals are good . The jug on my smashed 562 is no good fins are broken off. So if jug on a saw needing top end is no good i will forget about buying the saw . The saw for sale needing top end looks really clean and in very good physical condition.
Clear as mud?
Thanks

It's quite common to find the bottom end with bearing and seal troubles along with the top end.
A new top end is fairly reasonable as well as a complete crankcase which can make these reasonable to rebuild. Prices have gone up since the last one I've done, but along with everything else, so...

zedex

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks. Cheers