TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pleased with it.
I have run well over 100 tanks through it in that time, mostly cutting softwood as I'm sure oyu can tell from the dirt build up. Its a joy to use when limbing and working over rough terrain because of how light it is and even a 24" bar is nose weighted which I like.
In Ireland it can be a pain getting things like big felling spikes and 3/4 wrap handles but I got them from the Greek member on the other site. Good price too.

I have not done anything to this saw at all, not even opened up the muffler.
So far I prefer it over pretty much all other 70cc saws I have used simply because of how light it is. That is until I need to use a 30" or longer bar. Then the 462 begins to show it's limitations.

I cant really see the point in the MS 400c which has yet to become available to most people. Its only marginally lighter and only 4 cc smaller than the 462. The 462 pretty much made the 362 obsolete by being not much heavier and way more powerful and now it seems like the 400 is not really going to bring much to the table.

upload_2020-3-25_15-22-39.png

upload_2020-3-25_15-23-48.png

upload_2020-3-25_15-25-13.png

upload_2020-3-25_15-25-32.png

I'm hesitant about opening up the muffler because I have heard some people actually get power reductions from doing that. Whether thats because of the m-tronic or what I dont know.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pleased with it.
I have run well over 100 tanks through it in that time, mostly cutting softwood as I'm sure oyu can tell from the dirt build up. Its a joy to use when limbing and working over rough terrain because of how light it is and even a 24" bar is nose weighted which I like.
In Ireland it can be a pain getting things like big felling spikes and 3/4 wrap handles but I got them from the Greek member on the other site. Good price too.

I have not done anything to this saw at all, not even opened up the muffler.
So far I prefer it over pretty much all other 70cc saws I have used simply because of how light it is. That is until I need to use a 30" or longer bar. Then the 462 begins to show it's limitations.

I cant really see the point in the MS 400c which has yet to become available to most people. Its only marginally lighter and only 4 cc smaller than the 462. The 462 pretty much made the 362 obsolete by being not much heavier and way more powerful and now it seems like the 400 is not really going to bring much to the table.

View attachment 232236

View attachment 232237

View attachment 232238

View attachment 232239

I'm hesitant about opening up the muffler because I have heard some people actually get power reductions from doing that. Whether thats because of the m-tronic or what I dont know.
We have a Greek guy here.