SELLING 394xp

Trader history (0)

RP81

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
DC7C09E6-8714-44FA-A15E-682F0BF076F0.jpeg CFD7B7A2-0459-4BD2-866A-6DA94D149D53.jpeg 28FF3295-9C8E-4C1E-BA99-E300B68C97AF.jpeg 81B97AA6-0DEE-41AB-9663-F952C26402D2.jpeg Super nice 394 for grabs. Long story short, my son bought a used atv that is going to need a little help . I bought this from Mattyo recently and it is a beautiful piece. The pics speak for themselves, the only things I have done to it is order a sugar creek decal set and dual port the muffler with a 288 deflector. Please ask any questions you want! $750 plus shipping
Thanks

-Ryan

rwillower

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 233977 View attachment 233978 View attachment 233979 View attachment 233980 Super nice 394 for grabs. Long story short, my son bought a used atv that is going to need a little help . I bought this from Mattyo recently and it is a beautiful piece. The pics speak for themselves, the only things I have done to it is order a sugar creek decal set and dual port the muffler with a 288 deflector. Please ask any questions you want! $750 plus shipping
Thanks

-Ryan
She’s gorgeous

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was a nice one. Built end of 2018 early 2019....you can watch it being put together on youtube. One of my subs ...Larry wanted it so if you hear me talking about larry's saw this isit. Something happened and he couldnt take it so Ryan bought it. New tank..new clutch cover. New nachi 6203 bearings. I think it has a new wj71 carb...new filter. Decked crankcase ...ported and polished. Numbers are ground on the top of the head. Sorry to see this one up for sale Ryan! Probably close to 1k in parts alone here.

Am stuff for those wondering. Am top handle but looks like oem full wrap included? Hyway muff. Meteor piston? Either that or used oem with new cabers.
That cylinder av looks am. R3 fuel line. Hyway seals. I put an oem recoil handle on there off another husky saw....more comfy. Overall a very nice piece.

N8TE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was a nice one. Built end of 2018 early 2019....you can watch it being put together on youtube. One of my subs ...Larry wanted it so if you hear me talking about larry's saw this isit. Something happened and he couldnt take it so Ryan bought it. New tank..new clutch cover. New nachi 6203 bearings. I think it has a new wj71 carb...new filter. Decked crankcase ...ported and polished. Numbers are ground on the top of the head. Sorry to see this one up for sale Ryan! Probably close to 1k in parts alone here.

Am stuff for those wondering. Am top handle but looks like oem full wrap included? Hyway muff. Meteor piston? Either that or used oem with new cabers.
That cylinder av looks am. R3 fuel line. Hyway seals. I put an oem recoil handle on there off another husky saw....more comfy. Overall a very nice piece.
Quite a few 394 vids on your channel. Which one is it? Thanks

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are in there somewhere lol

Back around beginning of 2019

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I was finishing this up around October 2018 ... if you sort the vids by date you'll fine me working on this one around that time period. Takes me months to build a saw.

trentcur

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score

matt- whats your reason for decking the case rather than the cylinder?

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
matt- whats your reason for decking the case rather than the cylinder?
There are a few reasons. It's easier for me than putting the head on the lathe. It's stronger ....no thinning of the ears on the head. And the next head that goes on won't need mods to get a comp bump :)

Plus ...it makes the surface absolutely flat ...which means it's easier to seal but it's still possible to run a gasket.

Does that help?

trentcur

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
There are a few reasons. It's easier for me than putting the head on the lathe. It's stronger ....no thinning of the ears on the head. And the next head that goes on won't need mods to get a comp bump :)

Plus ...it makes the surface absolutely flat ...which means it's easier to seal but it's still possible to run a gasket.

Does that help?

hmmmm..... never thought about the ear tabs. Yessir was just curious- man I’m torn.

with that exhaust port time I bet that saws got some good torque..... my kinda port job for the 94

Matt do you remember where your squish ended up? (Is that the 025 I see on the cylinder?)

With or without base gasket?

Last edited:

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I usually do a gasket. So 025 would be with the gasket. It was a nice piece for sure. No need for being torn. :)

RP81

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I finally got to cut with this thing last weekend....Matt you built a very strong running piece! Not sure this one is for sale anymore lol.