PAST 2019 CT GTG May 18

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
12:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m only required to have the basic tool sets which I have. But special tools are provided. Also, it’s a used car dealership, so any brand. I’ll be fixing them to before they’re out for sale. However, some new tools aren’t a bad idea. I mean, I would like a FOREDOM to port the 55

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed again

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m only required to have the basic tool sets which I have. But special tools are provided. Also, it’s a used car dealership, so any brand. I’ll be fixing them to before they’re out for sale. However, some new tools aren’t a bad idea. I mean, I would like a Foredom flex shaft to port the 55

This time I fixed it

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
11:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m only required to have the basic tool sets which I have. But special tools are provided. Also, it’s a used car dealership, so any brand. I’ll be fixing them to before they’re out for sale. However, some new tools aren’t a bad idea. I mean, I would like a better Dremel to port the 55

Well, if you ever want any advice on tools and quality or the like, let me know. I've been doing it since 93.
One piece of advice quick, don't spend the money on the tool truck impacts. Get Ingersoll Rand titanium impacts.
I have been beating the hell out of mine for 15 years now. A couple of new anvil's and such, but they are still going.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, if you ever want any advice on tools and quality or the like, let me know. I've been doing it since 93.
One piece of advice quick, don't spend the money on the tool truck impacts. Get Ingersoll Rand titanium impacts.
I have been beating the hell out of mine for 15 years now. A couple of new anvil's and such, but they are still going.
They are the best, we’ve got a big 1” drive. They were proud of it but it’s what we needed for that particular job

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

That’s not a bad price, I’ll look into that

KennyWinCT

Kens Small Engines
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just flew back from Florida this morning. I’m finishing up school and my eagle in June and possibly going back to Florida for my girlfriends sweet 16 trip. So I plan on porting it in July. I just got a job as a mechanic at a car dealership so I’ll have a steady income to put into saws[emoji23]

Nice seeing a young man with his Sh%$ together! Good luck at the dealership!