High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2018 Upstate NY GTG - Sunday April 22nd

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Essentially what the dude is saying is "you're a *f-wording hack, beat it." You might, just might want to kick him in the sack, just sayin'... I ain't one to cause any trouble, and stuff...

Newark. Still gotta figure out where we’re staying. Also working on what else to do besides the gtg. Gonna spend some time around NYC. @MustangMike has been giving me some ideas.

So do we wear name tags with our online handle or what? I imagine you guys pretty much already know each other. I’ll be playing catch-up. It’ll be cool to put faces and handshakes to names.
Do yourself a favor and spend more time outside the city!

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2728a1c0a5c0cdd4ee2a765d0009714a.jpg

Hardhack

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me throw something out there.

If we did a Makita 20% off promo GTG weekend how much interest would there be?

20% all Makita Gasoline product. Maybe even 20% off Makita LXT Cordless as well. Not sure if we could do that yet or not.

Approx pricing for popular models could be...
EA7900 20" $695
DCS6421 20" $510
EA6100 20" $495
EA5000 20" $415
EA4300 16" $260
That sounds like a great idea! but it SUCKS that I can't make it this year was looking forward to it.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No its pull start duh... hook a chain up to it behind the truck and drag it down the road til it starts.

This leads me to a true fuggin story though. I CANNOT make dis sheet up. So last spring, Stihl came out with their two lower lines of battery equipment that don't cost so much that you have to refinance your truck and/or sell your first born for. They have some fancy three sided display that has lights flashing to try to be all catchy. Anywhoser this bimbo that works here on the other side of the store, and I'm not here to stereotype but just to paint the picture for everyone she had blonde hair. She came over and naturally like a fly to a bug zapper she's drawn right to it. So she goes "hey whats this?" We tell her its the new battery line, no gas just battery powered yada yada. Next thing to come out of her mouth as she is swinging the string trimmer around like its a damn light saber, she says "so how does it work? Do you have to prime it and use the choke thingy? Where is the pull cord?!" Just as serious as can be... The look on my face must of been priceless. She looks up back at me and I realize this twat is dead serious so I figured I should set her straight.

"No dumb@ss don't you see the battery? Its got electric start and the EFI system utilizes the battery as well." She just gave me this look. Finally like 5 minutes after she figured it out... She still to this day gets picked on about this.

She still has a job??????????????