PAST 2017 Iowa GTG

Woodhore

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That there 23 will be there and quite possibly his little brother the John Deere 15.
f3c6d45adaae11941d8dab66e11bac9d.jpg
I will bring an ugly one

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you needing people to bring Mark/Ron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you needing people to bring Mark/Ron?

If coming Friday you can bring some grub to grill, deep fry or eat as is. Breakfast on Saturday morning will be biscuits and gravy with juice, milk and coffee so any rolls, donuts, pastries etc that would go with that. For lunch folks can bring anything that travels well. Meat and cheese, relish, veg tray, salads, deserts, etc. And drinks as Mark said. Also bring a campchair if possible. Weather is looking GOOD.

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone coming to the gtg, I need a wild thing/wood shark 2150 2175 poulan foam air filter or some filter foam to make one from. Please let me know if you have something.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If coming Friday you can bring some grub to grill, deep fry or eat as is. Breakfast on Saturday morning will be biscuits and gravy with juice, milk and coffee so any rolls, donuts, pastries etc that would go with that. For lunch folks can bring anything that travels well. Meat and cheese, relish, veg tray, salads, deserts, etc. And drinks as Mark said. Also bring a campchair if possible. Weather is looking GOOD.

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

Haven't decided if I'm coming down Friday or not, if I do it'll be later, like after 10, I need to get some work done in the shop first

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And sleep is way the hell more important now..

Says the guy who makes me stay up and leave at 10pm Thursday to drive all night :drive: with a truck and trailer load of saws, stopping at a factory at 1am to pick up a race saw :headbang:, only to arrive at a GTG at 8am the next morning before the host left the house to feed the cows, never mind the fact that nobody shows up for 3-4 more hours!!!! Then up early 2 days later for a 15 hour return.

And the guy who makes me stay up 'til midnight, wakes me up at 2am, and makes me get on the road by 3am to drive 13 hours to a GTG, then repeats it 2 days later.

What did you do when sleep wasn't important? 3-4 day chainsaw bender? :borra2:

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Says the guy who makes me stay up and leave at 10pm Thursday to drive all night :drive: with a truck and trailer load of saws, stopping at a factory at 1am to pick up a race saw :headbang:, only to arrive at a GTG at 8am the next morning before the host left the house to feed the cows, never mind the fact that nobody shows up for 3-4 more hours!!!! Then up early 2 days later for a 15 hour return.

And the guy who makes me stay up 'til midnight, wakes me up at 2am, and makes me get on the road by 3am to drive 13 hours to a GTG, then repeats it 2 days later.

What did you do when sleep wasn't important? 3-4 day chainsaw bender? :borra2:

Yes..

Besides, you got to sleep in the truck..

You're starting to sound like Levi.

Edit: And that saw we picked up that night in KY was Jake..
I don't recall you complaining about Jake when you was winning the 5 cube with it! Lol..

Last edited:

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes..

Besides, you got to sleep in the truck..

You're starting to sound like Levi.

Edit: And that saw we picked up that night in KY was Jake..
I don't recall you complaining about Jake when you was winning the 5 cube with it! Lol..

No complaints here about the saw :number_one:, other than it belongs to Levi instead of me, but mine is

coming soon. No complaints about the lack of sleep for a GTG either, just a little :stick: