Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I googled it. I’m NOT gay. I’m straighter than any 2x4 at Menards.
Well when you use Menards as your reference to "straight" you have lost all sense of well .........reality. For those who do not know Menards is the worst of the worst in lumber. They should have stuck to selling Chicom tractors.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well when you use Menards as your reference to "straight" you have lost all sense of well .........reality. For those who do not know Menards is the worst of the worst in lumber. They should have stuck to selling Chicom tractors.
I realized that after I said it, I could still be gay being straighter than any Menards lumber. I will come up with a different analogy eventually. Either way I’m not gay. lol Menards sucks

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I realized that after I said it, I could still be gay being straighter than any Menards lumber. I will come up with a different analogy eventually. Either way I’m not gay. lol Menards sucks
Who does not like boobs? Are you a Bobby?

1714609124586.png

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This series of post needs to be put in your personnel time capsule @LAWN BOY and revisited in 5 yrs. or so. JS.
I agree with that 😃

I believe he is about 17. Now tack 5 years on and that is 22. At that age I was getting ready to start teaching, my wife was working on her Master's Degree and the kiddos were not far behind. It amazing what a difference a few years make.

With that being said at 17 I did like the boobies anyway,....... especially my wife's

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree with that 😃

I believe he is about 17. Now tack 5 years on and that is 22. At that age I was getting ready to start teaching, my wife was working on her Master's Degree and the kiddos were not far behind. It amazing what a difference a few years make.

With that being said at 17 I did like the boobies anyway,....... especially my wife's
I think he is 15, he bought a truck before he has his license, so fascination with boobies is pretty soon. He just doesn't know it yet. Won't take 5 years before he laughs at his recent comments. It is on the Internet, so it is here forever. Lol

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Lnk @Bill G
You guys are both wrong in regards to my age. I’m in between ur 2 numbers, lol. I’m 16.
Does not matter at 16 the majority of us were interested in the opposite gender but heck I know today's world has changed ..........I do not understand it