High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought A Saw From Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Todd replies to you. I'd imagine he wants nothing more to do with this.
He ( Todd) replied to me once and said he did not want me to retrieve his saw with any animus. I assured him I had no intent to and was just willing to get him his saw from Kenny who has sent me a pic of the saw as it was shipped minus the top end waiting for an OEM jug to port. I never heard back from Todd through PMs here or when I offered my cell # to reach me offline and in person. Seems to be two sides to every story. Lots of communication breakdowns here.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He ( Todd) replied to me once and said he did not want me to retrieve his saw with any animus. I assured him I had no intent to and was just willing to get him his saw from Kenny who has sent me a pic of the saw as it was shipped minus the top end waiting for an OEM jug to port. I never heard back from Todd through PMs here or when I offered my cell # to reach me offline and in person. Seems to be two sides to every story. Lots of communication breakdowns here.

I'm well aware that you feel like Kenny has been treated unfairly here Angelo. But has it ever occured to you that Todd is hesitant to give anyone his address when Kenny is over on AS raving that he's fixing to kill everyone involved?

And.....is there any possible way you could help be understand why.....after 8 years this saw is sitting waiting for an OEM top end? There are no aftermarket 024 top ends made that I'm aware of anyhow. Plus......what happened to the top end that was on the saw?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SO after all this, Dart doesn't want the saw back?
Does an 026 slug and jug fit this 024?

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah. Is the original top end screwed up. In other words was Todd supposed to send a new top end. That never happened? There is two sides. If that were the case. And communication on Todd’s end broke down that does change things.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SO after all this, Dart doesn't want the saw back?
Does an 026 slug and jug fit this 024?

If the saw is an 024 Super....then yes. An 026 top end fits. some milling has to be done to get the top cover back on.....but it's a easy fix.

I have no idea if the man wants it or not. I've not heard anything from him since he chimed in to thank folks for sending him a saw.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah. Is the original top end screwed up. In other words was Todd supposed to send a new top end. That never happened? There is two sides. If that were the case. And communication on Todd’s end broke down that does change things.

All I have to go by is what I got from Todd. This is the first I've heard about it needing a top end. But according to Todd, Kenny stopped replying to him. So then he said he sent a letter.

Here's the thing though guys. The thread that Kenny volunteered to do this saw in is still up on AS. That thread could have been bumped with a question about the saw at any time. Or....it could have been brought up here. Rather than try to twist myself into a pretzel trying to figure out how...why...whatever, I just look for the things that make sense.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the thing though guys. The thread that Kenny volunteered to do this saw in is still up on AS. That thread could have been bumped with a question about the saw at any time. Or....it could have been brought up here. Rather than try to twist myself into a pretzel trying to figure out how...why...whatever, I just look for the things that make sense.
Precisely !!!

I’m not holding my breath, but Kenny should send the saw to either @71dart or to the guy that donated the replacement saw. I’m happy to have it sent to me, then send it out to whomever rightfully should have it, keeping all info on addys confidential. It’s not right that it remains “abandoned”, and I’m trying to get that part straightened out.

Mayhaps I’ll just invite Kenny to send it to me, and if it shows up, we can decide what to do next ??

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another man not censored, never afraid to speak his mind.
I’d like to drink a beer (or 13) with you someday.

Who’s going to Tennessee next month?
Ditto…would enjoy sitting around, shooting the *s-wordt, drinking cold beers with you and several others.

Last edited:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Precisely !!!

I’m not holding my breath, but Kenny should send the saw to either @71dart or to the guy that donated the replacement saw. I’m happy to have it sent to me, then send it out to whomever rightfully should have it, keeping all info on addys confidential. It’s not right that it remains “abandoned”, and I’m trying to get that part straightened out.

Mayhaps I’ll just invite Kenny to send it to me, and if it shows up, we can decide what to do next ??
You’ve got my vote.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have means to do anything mechanical, but I can do shipping if it helps to put an end to this situation.
#letsget71darthissawback

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
6:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I were dart and had a newer better different one I would I want nothing to do with the old one with it’s bad memories.

I think it would be cool for whomever donated the replacement to get something in return.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm gonna do it again guys...ready...

We're all grown here..at least I'd like to think so..

These types of things are so avoidable it's not even funny. IF someone shipped me a saw and they started avoiding me or not answering any messages I sent them (assuming that's the case) I'd definitely cover my ass and go public with it.

And if that is indeed the case...this story is a shining example of when 2 idiots collide.

For the love of christ...just send the saw back and be done with it.

The internet is where the nation's weirdos congregate...I swear.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
All I have to go by is what I got from Todd. This is the first I've heard about it needing a top end. But according to Todd, Kenny stopped replying to him. So then he said he sent a letter.

Stop making sense and being easy to understand. It's bad for the forum.

Last edited:

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i love it, youll post here trying to take the moral highground defending ken, "two sides to every story", while recently posting a "joke" in another thread about murdering immigrants. good times

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i love it, youll post here trying to take the moral highground defending ken, "two sides to every story", while recently posting a "joke" in another thread about murdering immigrants. good times

I've been mulling that over too Wayne. The more I think about it, the more it chaps my ass.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sorry, that was out of left field for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.