JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like title states. We wer chatting back around 10-12 of June and then he fell off. I sent him an old AF and wanna make sure he got it. Last message by me was on the 12 and package should have got there the 19th.
I cant see if hes been on when u click his profile. Just wanna make sure hes not hanging from his harness somewhere. Hes usually on every day somewhere on the site but i havent been lately so i dont know for sure!!! BTW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AN A/F OR MONEY!!! Just seems very unlike him.

KENNY!!!
@Lightning Performance

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like title states. We wer chatting back around 10-12 of June and then he fell off. I sent him an old AF and wanna make sure he got it. Last message by me was on the 12 and package should have got there the 19th.
I cant see if hes been on when u click his profile. Just wanna make sure hes not hanging from his harness somewhere. Hes usually on every day somewhere on the site but i havent been lately so i dont know for sure!!! BTW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AN A/F OR MONEY!!! Just seems very unlike him.

KENNY!!!
@Lightning Performance
Any word bro?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd agree...damn sho ain't like Kenny to just up and disappear. Deciphering that mix of Jersey and Hebrew ancient tongue he writes in is part of the daily translation challenge and humor around this joint. Lol

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He was talking about maybe coming out this way this summer but not til later IIRC....actually maybe it was early July. So maybe he’s traveling

I heard Ken was off chasing Sasquatch, but then another person told me that Ken is Sasquatch, so I don't know what to think anymore.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Bout time I got me own thread ;)
Still kickin mfers.

I been miserable, *s-wordter ain't right or muh guts so I been one miserable *f-word with no time.

Got home last night at 11:30. Just wrapped onsite at 10 so GFY, slackers.

Reining this chit in for a few to get some saws shipped out.

Oh... btw... did I mention this dog needs a fishing trip to the salt?

Then... maybe some summertime in Jim's quick boats down the creek like the Silver Bullet or the Baha patiently waiting for my tuning and test runs before we get out the big dog this fall. Can you say, Sidewinder :pesas:
"Hey Jim."
"What?"
"We gonna need a bigger prop."
"K. Five blade?"
"Yup"
and so it goes...

oh my :cool:

Carry On Bishes :polutxoso: