Cigars what you smoking.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware of that. I'll have to look into him a bit.
See what you think of those. They’re Brazilian wrapped so the taste is different. Like a good different. He’s got a habano which is the original It’s great. Norteno is Mexican. Great. Miami is another but I’ve only had one. Again great. One of my favorite blenders if that’s what they’re called

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I finally bought a Missouri legend corn cob pipe a few days ago. I've tried it four times so far. Had trouble keeping it lit unless continually puffing on it. I'll figure it out eventually if I keep using it.
What blend of tobacco are you using ?

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
See what you think of those. They’re Brazilian wrapped so the taste is different. Like a good different. He’s got a habano which is the original It’s great. Norteno is Mexican. Great. Miami is another but I’ve only had one. Again great. One of my favorite blenders if that’s what they’re called

I just did some quick looking atound after you mentioned him and it seems he makes lonsdales in everything he makes.

I'll have one in a couple weeks. Stuff from Cigar Bid requires a month or so of sitting before it smokes very good for me, for some reason.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just did some quick looking atound after you mentioned him and it seems he makes lonsdales in everything he makes.

I'll have one in a couple weeks. Stuff from Cigar Bid requires a month or so of sitting before it smokes very good for me, for some reason.
Everything I buy everywhere I put up for a month. I agree. It’s like some places they’re wet or dry or something

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything I buy everywhere I put up for a month. I agree. It’s like some places they’re wet or dry or something

Cigarillos are the only things I can smoke right away without issues.

Stuff from Cigar Bid always seems a bit moist. I can't keep anything lit from them, unless it sits for awhile.

JR Cigars doesn't seem quite as bad, but I still like to let stuff sit.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just grabbed this on my way home from work today. Fuente Opus X. Not sure on the ring size but smaller than my normal toro's. View attachment 362620
You smoke it? How was it? Or let me know when you do. I don’t usually pay those type of prices but if it’s a masterpiece. Well for a once in a great while type thing. I do have 1 padron 1926. I think that’s what they’re called. They’re worth it for special occasions

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I finally bought a Missouri legend corn cob pipe a few days ago. I've tried it four times so far. Had trouble keeping it lit unless continually puffing on it. I'll figure it out eventually if I keep using it.
Did you dry the tobacco out? Also when you load your pipe there’s a method to it. Basically you’re trying to layer it evenly. Some tobacco will just be like that. Some will stay lit nicely. It’s more of a learning curve than cigars. You gotta tamp it down a little too. I smoke a pipe too. Not nearly as much as cigars but I’ve got a decent selection of pipe tobacco too.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really liked the 5 Vegas AAA Robusto that I had a couple weeks ago.

I have some Buffalo Trace that I really like.

I also have some Weller by Cohiba, but I have yet to try them.

We discussed in the FHC thread about how much your mood can really have an impact on your perception of a stogie.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really liked the 5 Vegas AAA Robusto that I had a couple weeks ago.

I have some Buffalo Trace that I really like.

I also have some Weller by Cohiba, but I have yet to try them.

We discussed in the FHC thread about how much your mood can really have an impact on your perception of a stogie.
I have some of those AAA bought after I tried one. The 5 Vegas anniversary Connecticut is really good. It’s a perdomo smoke. Yeah I agree with what your saying. I never smoke a “nice” cigar while my mind is elsewhere. You’ll never enjoy it as much as you would if you were just kicking back wanting to enjoy a smoke and do nothing else.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You smoke it? How was it? Or let me know when you do. I don’t usually pay those type of prices but if it’s a masterpiece. Well for a once in a great while type thing. I do have 1 padron 1926. I think that’s what they’re called. They’re worth it for special occasions
Haven't smoked it yet. Probably a Saturday afternoon at the local bar cigar