jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
9:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pipe smokers welcome too.

smoked a warped la hacienda tonight pretty good taste but wrapper seemed fireproof. I smoke all over the chart good bad ugly. I like slimmer smokes in the 50ish ring. Maybe a corona gorda is my fav. Or lonsdale.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pipe smokers welcome too.

smoked a warped la hacienda tonight pretty good taste but wrapper seemed fireproof. I smoke all over the chart good bad ugly. I like slimmer smokes in the 50ish ring. Maybe a corona gorda is my fav. Or lonsdale.

50 ring gauge is plenty for me. Unless, it's something like a torpedo. I'm a big fan of the lonsdale size, but smoke a lot of robusto, and coronas as well. Probably more robustos than anything.

I also smoke a lot of cigarillos, Drew Estate stuff mostly........Acid brands.

Had an Isla Del Sol yesterday afternoon.

Here was my last purchase from Cigar Bid (the best, or worst site ever, depending on perspective).

IMG_20230113_130802_217.jpg

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
50 ring gauge is plenty for me. Unless, it's something like a torpedo. I'm a big fan of the lonsdale size, but smoke a lot of robusto, and coronas as well. Probably more robustos than anything.

I also smoke a lot of cigarillos, Drew Estate stuff mostly........Acid brands.

Had an Isla Del Sol yesterday afternoon.

Here was my last purchase from Cigar Bid (the best, or worst site ever, depending on perspective).

View attachment 362486
Those esteli are killer. You get the lonsdale? One of my favorite cigars. Definitely box worthy

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Grabbed this perdomo 4 pack on my way home today. View attachment 362517
I really like that 10th maduro. I don’t have any but I’ll pick one up again. I liked those. Probably my favorite perdomo smoke. Only thing I have against perdomo is they don’t offer many thinner cigars.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpg Cain Daytona one of my favorite cheap cigars. Or pretty cheap. These are on sale pretty often. 6-46 is the size on this one. Fairly strong cigar nothing that’s gonna blow your mind flavor wise. Just a good smoke

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any good?
With some humidor time they apparently improve. I tried one about a week after I got them & was unimpressed but this one was a pretty smoke flavor wise but the burn was a bit wonky. I had to touch it up a few times, Not many of the larger gauges ( 60) I have had have decent burns.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those esteli are killer. You get the lonsdale? One of my favorite cigars. Definitely box worthy

Yep, they're lonsdales. Drew Estate has several brands in a lonsdale. Which is good, because I like lonsdales and have yet to have a Drew Estate I don't like.

I have yet to have one. So, it's good to hear you like them so much.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really like that 10th maduro. I don’t have any but I’ll pick one up again. I liked those. Probably my favorite perdomo smoke. Only thing I have against perdomo is they don’t offer many thinner cigars.

We're the minority, when it comes to ring gauges. Most people want those big suckers.

I have a hard time with a Toro.

I watched a video, or interview with Nick Perdomo and he commented that larger ring gauges are what people ask for.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, they're lonsdales. Drew Estate has several brands in a lonsdale. Which is good, because I like lonsdales and have yet to have a Drew Estate I don't like.

I have yet to have one. So, it's good to hear you like them so much.
Herrera esteli is free estates correct. However he’s the actual blender. All his smokes are killer, like way above the rest of the stew estates stuff I’ve had

(not bashing drew estates). Dudes just that good (Willy Herrera)