Trader history (0)

Warped5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very strong 372XP that has had the technical wizardry of Randy Dunlap (Termitebuffet) at ZCS applied to it. Saw runs very well and everything works as it should. This saw was part of a purchased lot by me about a year ago. I cannot speak to the absence of the serial tag, it was that way when I got it. To the best of my knowledge, all parts are OEM. I'd love to keep it, but just doesn't fit into my Husky 5-saw plan. PHO, priced at $525 OBO plus actual shipping to your abode.

Jose A.S.T.S.

#DoingtheWork!!!
Local time
5:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow that is a nice saw love the compression bet she will impress I like the discoloration character, when she sucks the paint off other saws in her class it all the sweeter.....

Warped5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

CrufflerJJ

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@Warped5 - just so you know, I had that saw out playing today with a big old silver maple limb (~1 ft dia) that got ripped off one of our trees from a storm last week. I lopped off the smaller branches so that my child-slaves could haul them to & dump them in the creek behind our house.

The only hassle I had was starting the saw too close to my 1 gal plastic fuel can (an older Blitz model :-( :-( ). When the saw started, it rotated a bit & caught the fuel can, slashing through the side. Luckily, the can was just about empty. I went & ordered a new 1.25 gal No-Spill can from Amazon.

Fun times!

Warped5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds great!

Stick it in a 2 foot log when you get a chance .... it'll really shine!