High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

YT-175 3 wheeler

Iggy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My father owned this 3 wheeler since new I think, it's been sitting with no fuel for 12-15 years. I've been wanting to get it running for several years, well I recently moved out and i just acquired said 3 wheeler :aaaaa:
Threw a little gas in it and it fired and ran well on the third pull, but I would like to go through it and fix the little stuffand give it a solid tune up and carb rebuild. I've been looking for parts, I need the fuel cock or a rebuild for it. The gasket failedand the screen at the inlet failed, I also need an air filter. Both diagrams I saw did not have a p/n for either part, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out. Weather you're selling old parts, know of where to look or good sites, or how I can track stuff down. I am looking to keep it all oem, thanks in advance guys.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fuel petcock bolt on or screwed to the fuel tank? I'm assuming this is a Yamaha of what year model.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Iggy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its a screw on, Phillips head. I'm unsure of the year, all the model plate gives me is yt-175 no letter after that, I don't know the physical difference between the years. I did find some part numbers but I couldn't find a replacement petcock, or parts, I installed an inline filter with new fuel line and kept the original. I did motoseal for the petcock to the tank and that took care of it, eventually I'll get a replacement ring gasket.
Now I'm on the search for a carb kit, I just need to dig it out to get the numbers off the carb.