Trader history (0)

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey All, I have a brand new echo 590 with a 20” bar and 3 new chains that I want to sell or trade for an echo 361p or similar rear handle version of a top handle saw. Please let me know if you’re interested. I got this saw NIB, unboxed it, and set it in the garage. It was test fired at the dealer, but hasn’t been started since. I’d sell it for $350 shipped.

Obviously I can post pictures of the saw if anybody is seriously interested in it.

Last edited:

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey All, I have a brand new echo 590 with a 20” bar and 3 new chains that I want to sell or trade for an echo 361p or similar rear handle version of a top handle saw. Please let me know if you’re interested. I got this saw NIB, unboxed it, and set it in the garage. It was test fired at the dealer, but hasn’t been started since. I’d sell it for somewhere around $350.

Obviously I can post pictures of the saw if anybody is seriously interested in it.
Great saw, one of my favorites. Really cuts great with a muff mod and carb limiter removal. Let @Red97 get his paws in it and it really screams.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey All, I have a brand new echo 590 with a 20” bar and 3 new chains that I want to sell or trade for an echo 361p or similar rear handle version of a top handle saw. Please let me know if you’re interested. I got this saw NIB, unboxed it, and set it in the garage. It was test fired at the dealer, but hasn’t been started since. I’d sell it for somewhere around $350.

Good luck with sale. You should also specify if that price is shipped or plus shipping.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump. Would consider other small rear handled saws as trade fodder.