Welder price guess

OnlyStihl

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huge estate sale. Overwhelming what is being sold in a 4 day period. I wish I could back up a moving truck and just start loading till the truck is full.

Got my eyes on this Millermatic 220. Looks new still, probably hardly used.

What's your guess as to what this might be sold for? Prices are fixed, but not disclosed. Must show up to sale and see price, and First Come, First Served.

Estate Sale --> https://missoula.craigslist.org/gms/d/stevensville-moovin-on-estate-sale/7758422154.html

1719178866123.png

Da dog man

OPE Member
Local time
4:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a pretty nice Lil unit there miller is expensive. If all shown comes with it I wouldn't be scared of 2-2500 hell the foot pedal is around 400 new if that tells u anything

OnlyStihl

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a pretty nice Lil unit there miller is expensive. If all shown comes with it I wouldn't be scared of 2-2500 hell the foot pedal is around 400 new if that tells u anything

No kidding. I've been to these sales before, and often times they are motivated to move the stuff fast so the house can be put on the market. I'm a good drive away, so early is my best hope to get some deals (on things I WANT). By day 4 the deals will be epic, but will be scraps that everybody else said no thanks.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks unused. I’ve been out of the game, didn’t know they made a new multiprocess machine. The only one I knew of was the shopmaster.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that went in the $2-3K range. Millers are great machines, but their customer service is inarguably #1. Lincoln’s are great machines, but no one beats Miller’s customer service.

When I bought my Syncrowave, it was already 30 years old. I called Miller multiple times, and they spoke to me like I bought the machine yesterday. They are even willing to send parts when things go wrong, even after the warranty has expired.

If you buy it and want a deal on a wireless pedal, message me.

OnlyStihl

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks unused. I’ve been out of the game, didn’t know they made a new multiprocess machine. The only one I knew of was the shopmaster.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that went in the $2-3K range. Millers are great machines, but their customer service is inarguably #1. Lincoln’s are great machines, but no one beats Miller’s customer service.

When I bought my Syncrowave, it was already 30 years old. I called Miller multiple times, and they spoke to me like I bought the machine yesterday. They are even willing to send parts when things go wrong, even after the warranty has expired.

If you buy it and want a deal on a wireless pedal, message me.

With the cart and the gas bottle (if included) it is a 5K package (new). I don't have a good feel for how much welding is done in the Bitteroots. I know in my area, it is near Zero. I'm the only welder around looking for projects/work. Only other guy I know of is a retired shop hobbyist, and he mostly does oil changes.

Several months ago a BIG Miller machine was sold for $800 with a bunch of accessories included. It was a big package, and I don't recall the model number. It was not an engine machine, but it was big. Took a tractor with forks to load it into the buyers Truck. $800, the guy stole it.

There is also a Miller Thunderbolt and a Thermal Arc welder for sale, neither I'm interested in. Maybe the Thunderbolt but it would have to be almost free.

Reactions: Lnk

blades

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one could get poor real quick on a sale like that. around my parts that kind thing always seems to be an auction- prices get crazy high quick.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With the cart and the gas bottle (if included) it is a 5K package (new). I don't have a good feel for how much welding is done in the Bitteroots. I know in my area, it is near Zero. I'm the only welder around looking for projects/work. Only other guy I know of is a retired shop hobbyist, and he mostly does oil changes.

Several months ago a BIG Miller machine was sold for $800 with a bunch of accessories included. It was a big package, and I don't recall the model number. It was not an engine machine, but it was big. Took a tractor with forks to load it into the buyers Truck. $800, the guy stole it.

There is also a Miller Thunderbolt and a Thermal Arc welder for sale, neither I'm interested in. Maybe the Thunderbolt but it would have to be almost free.
Apples vs Oranges.

A big machine, like a 330A/BP can sell for $800 because it’s a huge transformer machine that’s CC only.

This is a newer inverter multiprocess AC/DC CC/CV machine.

The mig gun tip appears unused.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why don't they just have an auction like the rest of the country?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Apples vs Oranges.

A big machine, like a 330A/BP can sell for $800 because it’s a huge transformer machine that’s CC only.

I sold a Lincoln that was $12,000 new for $300 and change because it was a dedicated 3 phase and no one was bright enough to run it.

All you doubters I have the receipts.

Michpatriot

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2-3k Id guess...kinda neat that its multi process..I use 4 different machines at my welding business.. Dynasty 350 Dynasty 200dx, Bobcat250 EFi and A auto set 211 mig..they didn't make those way back when I started my business but I think if I found one for a decent price I'd hop on it! The Dr is right about Miller customer service.. Its stellar! Several times they've sent me new parts no charge..not a rule im sure but they really bent sideways to make me happy on many occasions.

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sold a Lincoln that was $12,000 new for $300 and change because it was a dedicated 3 phase and no one was bright enough to run it.

All you doubters I have the receipts.
You got took :p

OnlyStihl

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Apples vs Oranges.

Yup. That's it. I remember it being oddly tall.

1719285749599.png

Attachments

• 1719285582370.png
    1719285582370.png
    744.6 KB · Views: 6