Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am going to offer up a few of my vintage saws. This is a nice Texo LS. It is a good clean example of the model and will make someone a nice saw. It has sat in collection for quite a bit and needs to find a new home. It turns over good. I can get a cylinder pic if needed. I am looking to sell trade it for something of interest. I am always selling or trading so you tell me what you are thinking. I also have a Jonsered XD, Jonsered XB, and Stihl BLK

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cannot believe no one is interested in trading for this saw.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw is still here..............

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The saw is still here. Folks this is a rare saw in the USA

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bill, out of curiosity, have you tried listing this on an antique engine forum like Smokestak? There may be more antique saw collectors in a place like that.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just listed it here, AS, and Ebay with no interest

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think Doc hit the nail on the head. You appear to be an askhole. You ask people for their advice, cry, piss, moan (you are a FIB so there’s that) when your saws don’t sell. If you have 1300 saws to sell, the problem is either your price or your personality.

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think Doc hit the nail on the head. You appear to be an askhole. You ask people for their advice, cry, piss, moan (you are a FIB so there’s that) when your saws don’t sell. If you have 1300 saws to sell, the problem is either your price or your personality

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
EH?

I updated old threads today.

Not sure what FIB is but heck there are lots of terms I do not get:)

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Gut feeling is leaning FIB…

Think Doc hit the nail on the head. You appear to be an askhole. You ask people for their advice, cry, piss, moan (you are a FIB so there’s that) when your saws don’t sell. If you have 1300 saws to sell, the problem is either your price or your personality

Good to see others are finally seeing who this "person" truly is. There's a lot to say about this "person", but I'm done wasting time on FIBs.

I will say this though, in the 25+ years of being part of multiple forums for the multiple interest I have, this person is truly is one of a kind, and not in a good way.. Oh, and always comes back here looking for attention when the "other" site bans him...

Its interesting how most of his saws are still available on the other site??? Maybe he was banned again??? :BangHead:

BYE BYE Buckin Bill. ☮️

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I do not plan on going anywhere and I do wish you have splendid afternoon

lol, I wouldn't expect you to. You have nothing better to do. Your welded in front of your computer 24/7 pounding those keyboards (yes, plural.. I'm sure you go through more than 1 a year).

You're free comedy on AS. You rip about people on Facebook, but here you are looking for attention bringing back an old thread in the of topic lounge every bloody time you get banned. That thread goes dark, and months later its back on the main page.. Welp I guess the attention wh*re is back.. Yep, there he is "guys I was banned again by the fox". lol Who does this? Just like people on Facebook: "hey everyone, I just took a sh*t" "Or hey everyone, look what I made for dinner" :bash:

Also, who gets banned multiple times??? That alone should say enough. What's the new saying parents use on their kids at school now? It's everyone else fault but my kid??

Like I've always said Buckin Bill. Keep on flapping your gums. I wouldn't expect anything less from you..

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol, I wouldn't expect you to. You have nothing better to do. Your welded in front of your computer 24/7 pounding those keyboards (yes, plural.. I'm sure you go through more than 1 a year).

You're free comedy on AS. You rip about people on Facebook, but here you are looking for attention bringing back an old thread in the of topic lounge every bloody time you get banned. That thread goes dark, and months later its back on the main page.. Welp I guess the attention wh*re is back.. Yep, there he is "guys I was banned again by the fox". lol Who does this? Just like people on Facebook: "hey everyone, I just took a sh*t" "Or hey everyone, look what I made for dinner" :bash:

Also, who gets banned multiple times??? That alone should say enough. What's the new saying parents use on their kids at school now? It's everyone else fault but my kid??

Like I've always said Buckin Bill. Keep on flapping your gums. I wouldn't expect anything less from you..
You are always good for a chuckle.

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Another troll........what a surprise.

Billy, trolls don't last 4 years on a site without getting banned. Usually the trolls are the ones getting banned multiple times.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why don't you go find something more productive to do then follow me around like a lost puppy. I am sure some village is missing it's idiot.