mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats pretty awesome Erik!!

Would you want to reproduce what you have made and make it available to others, or would you want someone else to take that on? ( I would be willing to give it a shot )

But i am all for Erik making up a kit and selling them. I for one do not like when people steal ideas. I would not be a happy camper if someone copied my 3D printed stacks.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good to see you Mr. Evans. Yinnzer prolly ben busy?

Busy is an understatement Duane. But.....I like being busy. I'm fixin to take about two weeks away from the shop to spend some quality time with my grandson......and some fence posts.....and barbed wire. :)

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Busy is an understatement Duane. But.....I like being busy. I'm fixin to take about two weeks away from the shop to spend some quality time with my grandson......and some fence posts.....and barbed wire. :)
Ewe really no how to have fun Randy! Say hay from old DW. Murry Christmas too!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I ran across a female street ninety elbow in white pvc last night that is really close but needs some inside fill to suit our needs for an air filter elbow intake pipe. Threaded on one side and glue fit on the other. Threaded end looked like 3/4 pipe and the other socket union is about and inch. Outer diameter looks to be near 1.5"
I can measure it if you like just pm me.

Last edited: