High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Trade for Echo PB500 Blower parts...

Trader history (0)

DrewUth

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had this Pioneer 1200A for a year or so and I just have no use for it. I ran it this past spring and it started, ran and cut well. Nice bar and chain, looks like it was painted yellow at some point in its past.

I have an Echo PB500T blower that I got from a local dump, was straight gassed but is in otherwise like new condition. Had to use a hammer and a drift to get the top end apart...I would happily trade this saw for a parts powerhead, or even a good used P&C plus a few bucks to cover shipping the saw. Thoughts?IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1514.JPG

DrewUth

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might have a blower or a top end for trade. What CC is the old gal? Or cubes

Hey man I’m sorry, I just saw your response now via tapatalk....for some reason I never got a proper notification via the actual website that I check weekly.

It’s a 58cc. I’ve actually been running the snot out of it cutting logs into firewood for the last few weeks and it’s a real great runner. Starts easy, idles and torque for days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey man I’m sorry, I just saw your response now via tapatalk....for some reason I never got a proper notification via the actual website that I check weekly.

It’s a 58cc. I’ve actually been running the snot out of it cutting logs into firewood for the last few weeks and it’s a real great runner. Starts easy, idles and torque for days.

So...

DrewUth

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Well I answered your question- it’s 58cc. It’s heavy and will be costly to ship, but my original hope was for parts to fix my blower + the cost of shipping the saw in exchange for the saw.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well I answered your question- it’s 58cc. It’s heavy and will be costly to ship, but my original hope was for parts to fix my blower + the cost of shipping the saw in exchange for the saw.

I'll check my blower parts this week or just trade you for a whole blower that needs carb work. Not sure exactly what model it is I have.
That saw needs a home here for a gtg saw. Not may of these in running condition one would suspect. I think they look cool. Don't break it this week bucking firewood.

DrewUth

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wont break it haha; it gets a little better each time I use it. It starts easier, oils better and runs stronger. I ran it when I first acquired it a year ago and was generally disapointed in it so I shelved it. Got bored about a month ago and decided to tinker...it fired right up and just needed some carb adjustments to perform. It's super ugly but sounds and cuts great.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wont break it haha; it gets a little better each time I use it. It starts easier, oils better and runs stronger. I ran it when I first acquired it a year ago and was generally disapointed in it so I shelved it. Got bored about a month ago and decided to tinker...it fired right up and just needed some carb adjustments to perform. It's super ugly but sounds and cuts great.
Cool. That will be popular at the spring ny gtg. Best spot to see many old saws and Randalls gtg.
One blower I bought to use is complete but the carb. It should run good if you want that instead of a jug. Must be around 50cc or so. I'll get pics. Adding it to the photos list now.

DrewUth

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump, still willing to trade this saw (and the cost of its' ride) for some parts to fix my blower