SELLING Thief alert

Trader history (0)

CsClimber

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Use PayPal and spend the extra money for the "sales" this chit dont happen then. Small price to pay. Sorry you got beat. PayPal asks no questions. Just returns your money. Credit cards are same way. Not sure I'd like a credit card # out to some "Russin" though.

He “didn’t have PayPal but did have Venmo” I should have went with my instinct and left it be but them 044’s give me a chubby

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 147952 Dont forget the what i call "Rascal Flats" pants.... i would love to have that truck though;)

Them Miss-Me Jeans.

Him & Jason Alden or Luke Bryan would be the type to get in a fist fight with a woman at the GAP over the last pair of Miss Me Jeans/ Skinny Jeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Them Miss-Me Jeans.

Him & Jason Alden or Luke Bryan get in a fist fight with a woman at the GAP over the last pair of Miss Me Jeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Is this a 2 part joke? Wait wait i know the punch line.....woman walks away with her new jeans:D

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reminds of the guys whom I refer to as "Brah's".
They normally drive what I call a Bro-dozer, which is a truck that has been modified to the point it's purpose as a truck is long gone. They enjoy rollin coal.
Their vocabulary consist of "Yo", "Bro", and "dog".
Normally seen wearing a flat brim hat with some type of MMA affiliation, along with matching T-shirt that is 2 sizes too small.

If you tell him "Yo, dog, don't steal my chit Brah", he may understand what you are saying. Otherwise, large words confuse him.
Lol yep. Around here we call em dude-bro’s. Vocab consists mostly of “dude!”, “bro!” Lol. But around here they generally are driving their parents benz around like its theirs.