High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The Last Person To Post In This Thread WINS !!!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tired. Sore too. I slipped while climbing around on that baler and scuffed my leg, and tweaked that old groin injury.

I'm gonna take it easy today. Might just fugh off all day.
That’s my plans too

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s my plans too
We found another bad bearing in the baler while replacing the chains. Not horrible, but will need to be replaced soon. I told Doyle that I thought it would be ok to make a couple hundred bales with....then we would replace it after hay season. Its behind two chain sprockets and a bearing plate that houses two main drive bearings. Probably the worse one on the machine to service.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We found another bad bearing in the baler while replacing the chains. Not horrible, but will need to be replaced soon. I told Doyle that I thought it would be ok to make a couple hundred bales with....then we would replace it after hay season. Its behind two chain sprockets and a bearing plate that houses two main drive bearings. Probably the worse one on the machine to service.
usually how it goes

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds familiar. It probably also has the most stress on it.

If you plan to limp it through the year is there any chance you could use a needle and inject some grease through the seal into the bearing? I've done this and it works great. As long as you can get tonthe bearing.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If you plan to limp it through the year is there any chance you could use a needle and inject some grease through the seal into the bearing? I've done this and it works great. As long as you can get tonthe bearing.
and have parts on hand to fix

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I can't see the bearing at all. :(