High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Last Person To Post In This Thread WINS !!!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will say this. For my 064 AV, I have requested a special birthday present from LOML -- an Elastostart pull cord. I figure my shoulder, fingers, and arm deserve some special attention. The engine has no mercy.
i like the elastostart it gives a little cushioning

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
5:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1. 064 isn't going to pull 36" .404 full comp like this... it doesn't have the torque these two saws have.

2. 064 isn't going to do this, this well with a 41" bar. it just doesn't have the torque.

that said the 064 is IMO one hell of a saw. I like it much better than the 066 or 660. Sometimes the 661 can feel slow until you get the stop watch out. It's a well behaved machine.

IMO speed wise 661 and 064 stock aren't that far off at least on short bar. Longer bar requires more torque and the 661 shines. Torque wise forget about it... 661.

Getting back to the OP's original question - IMO for a stock or muff modded 64 -

20" 8pin full comp
24" 8pin full comp
28" 7pin full comp
32" 7pin semi skip to full comp
36" 7pin semi skip

bars - tsumura or stihl lite bars for all lengths mentioned.
chain - 3/8ths on all. I don't think a stock or muff modded 64 is good with 404. Maybe full skip

weight - see below attached.

I've owned 2 64s and currently own a ported tree monkey 64

Ok well I am going to go tend to my rental goat while you guys battle it out.:cunaooooo:

Attachments

• weights.jpg
    weights.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
:campeon:
1. 064 isn't going to pull 36" .404 full comp like this... it doesn't have the torque these two saws have.

2. 064 isn't going to do this, this well with a 41" bar. it just doesn't have the torque.

that said the 064 is IMO one hell of a saw. I like it much better than the 066 or 660. Sometimes the 661 can feel slow until you get the stop watch out. It's a well behaved machine.

IMO speed wise 661 and 064 stock aren't that far off. But the 661 is still faster. Torque wise forget about it... 661.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
if you think your gonna play a battle of wits with me you may want to go buy some before you start

how many saws have you played with or worked on and studied ?
Dude really?i didnt start the attack you did on me with your sarcasim. It was a mistake.i dont like to brag and boast about what all i got and know and attack someone on there mistakes it doesnt make me a bigger man.it actually makes the the one whos doin it look like the ass

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
o_O
Dude really?i didnt start the attack you did on me with your sarcasim. It was a mistake.i dont like to brag and boast about what all i got and know and attack someone on there mistakes it doesnt make me a bigger man.it actually makes the the one whos doin it look like the ass
Pot.......kettle.....

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Fyi topic is what size bar and chain for 064 or did we forget

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you started running your mouth to more than just one person
acting like you know everything wont get you far around here when you dont know how saws compare @Redbull661 does alot of testing and comparison stock and ported as well as different bars and chains
maybe you should sit back and read more and learn before you start saying things that will get you in trouble

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will say this. For my 064 AV, I have requested a special birthday present from LOML -- an Elastostart pull cord. I figure my shoulder, fingers, and arm deserve some special attention. The engine has no mercy.

You might also consider a D handle from either the rescue saw or a snowmobile.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
you started running your mouth to more than just one person
acting like you know everything wont get you far around here when you dont know how saws compare @Redbull661 does alot of testing and comparison stock and ported as well as different bars and chains
maybe you should sit back and read more and learn before you start saying things that will get you in trouble
Am i going to principles office for a spankin .i didnt run my mouth to anyone fyi.i stated my opinion on what i felt between a 064 and 661 and made a mistake call on poly flywheel on 661 .thats when you and sev. others started name calling and acting like high school bullys. Even after i admitted it was a mistake. Look at the post they speak for them selves. You are beating a dead horse let it go.i want no problems.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Am i going to principles office for a spankin .i didnt run my mouth to anyone fyi.i stated my opinion on what i felt between a 064 and 661 and made a mistake call on poly flywheel on 661 .thats when you and sev. others started name calling and acting like high school bullys. Even after i admitted it was a mistake. Look at the post they speak for them selves. You are beating a dead horse let it go.i want no problems.
Actually yes you did bro. You got very defensive bro when you heard a view you didn't agree with bro.