High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The Last Person To Post In This Thread WINS !!!!!!

WCfirewoodguy

OPE Member
Local time
1:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
they are loud and scary
that one there is worth way more than your chainsaw!

Not bragging, I know a guitar/banjo guy who hails from West Virginia by name of James Stiltner, ever heard of him?
(He's in KY in the video playing at the local Frosty Freeze, for a free ice cream cone!)

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that one there is worth way more than your chainsaw!

Not bragging, I know a guitar/banjo guy who hails from West Virginia by name of James Stiltner, ever heard of him?
(He's in KY in the video playing at the local Frosty Freeze, for a free ice cream cone!)
dont know him
im over 3 hours away from kentucky

WCfirewoodguy

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dont know him
im over 3 hours away from kentucky
Yeah he is not "world famous" but he should be. He's is really good... amazingly good. We have a banjo player we both dislike in common and thats' how we became banjo buddies! Lol... I have never met him in person, I have never been to WV. Been to Nashville back in the 90's and got my banjo there in the picture. (It's worth about 4 nice chainsaws or so... that's all)

Can't say too much more. (Chainsaw is the coupon code by the way... for the vendor) Which vendor??? Ha ha...

WCfirewoodguy

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this mic working?? Check check... Checking 1 2... Check 1 Check 2. Jonsereds are Red China saws are blue... 1 2 buckle my shoe.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah he is not "world famous" but he should be. He's is really good... amazingly good. We have a banjo player we both dislike in common and thats' how we became banjo buddies! Lol... I have never met him in person, I have never been to WV. Been to Nashville back in the 90's and got my banjo there in the picture. (It's worth about 4 nice chainsaws or so... that's all)

Can't say too much more. (Chainsaw is the coupon code by the way... for the vendor) Which vendor??? Ha ha...
where are you from