High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The Last Person To Post In This Thread WINS !!!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No. But I figured with you and randy talking bout how hogged out your bums were, prolly can't hear y'all fart. Prolly sounds like your butthole exhaled past a turd. For the win.
lol you will fit in around here just fine
i wish i had been feeling better and could have made it to duanes gtg and gave everyone there a sack kick

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol you will fit in around here just fine
i wish i had been feeling better and could have made it to duanes gtg and gave everyone there a sack kick
I was sorely (or not so sorely) disappointed. Among the many things I was looking forward to, sack kicks were one. Or at least witnessing them. You are infamous Dallas. I was glad to see you were mending. Going to Kevin's gtg?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was sorely (or not so sorely) disappointed. Among the many things I was looking forward to, sack kicks were one. Or at least witnessing them. You are infamous Dallas. I was glad to see you were mending. Going to Kevin's gtg?
as long as im not working i plan on being there
Where tf is Rodney? @leadfarmer, where you at? And is talon on here yet? For the win.
hes dog knotted in amish country
he says hes a diary equipment salesman but everyone knows whos getting the white stuff